Chapter 18: Gloriana's Attack

The White Circle opened a portal that lead Dani and the Squadd onto the island of Tir Nang Og, where the Earth Fairies were being kept. Queen Morgana and the fairy-people regained their freedom, but the Squadd soon found out that the Earth Fairies are not the nice creatures they imagined.

On a rainy day in Gardenia in the Squadd's apartment, Daniyel is looking out the window sad about how Morgana reacted. The Squadd told her it would be alright, but the fairy cannot shake the fact that she is the one responsible.

"This is all my fault. Now all of Earth is in trouble," Daniyel said.

The Realm of Vengeance begins. Vengeance against the Wizards of the Black Circle. Who hunted us and stole our freedom.

"You couldn't have known, Dani. It's not your fault," Hajari said.

"Morgana. She was the woman who appeared in my dreams. But, she was so different. So nice. I just can't believe she's a Warrior Fairy." Daniyel starts sobbing and all the pets fly up to her and cuddle with her. She smiles a little at them.

"Dani?" said Michael.

"Yeah?"

"Be strong. We'll deal with this together. Don't worry."

"Hey why is everyone so bummed out? I have great news," said Musa. "I just got off the phone with Jason Queen."

"Well then let's party!" Hajarianna cheered, all corky.

"Cut it out, Hajarianna. He was at the Fruitii Music Bar the other night and he saw our band play."

"Oh no. That's embarrassing," Michael joked.

"Are you kidding? He thought that was great and wants to see more. We have a gig. Isn't that awesome?"

"Rock and roll, guys!" Hajari cheered as all the others cheered too.

"You know I bet this is just the beginning," Hajarianna said as she dreamed of limos, jewelry, nice clothing, and adoring fans. "I'm gonna be a star!"

"Hold on, Hajarianna. Don't get ahead of yourself," said Musa. "Jason just wants us to play in the Battle of the Band."

"Ha! I bet you guys can beat any other band that comes your way," Daniyel said.

"Well winning won't be easy. We aren't bad, we're just amateur musicians, except for Musa," Kajari said.

"Are you kidding? You were awesome last time and the crowd loved you. Hey, why don't you do a show at the Fruitii Music Bar tonight?"

"Good idea," said Musa. "We could use the practice."

At the Fruitii Music Bar, the Squadd all come dressed in rock and roll clothing. The boys with baggy pants, and ripped tees. The girls with halfway button shirts, skirts, high-platform heels, and and hairdos. Hajari's outfit is a blue shirt with denim jeans. Michael is wearing a pink shirt with pink jeans. Kajari is wearing all purple. Hajarianna has her hair with bangs and one giant high ponytail down to her feet. She wears a orange shirt with orange skirt and heels. Musa has her hair with bangs and two ponytails on both sides. Her clothes are the same as Hajarianna's, just colored red. Willow has her hair wavy and long. With a braided crown around her head. Her clothes are the same as the other girls, but just a lime-green color. The six fairies walk up to their lovers.