Chapter 15: The New Witch In Town

The Squadd helped Daniyel accept her new power as a fairy. Meanwhile, the people of Gardenia have come to love the famous winged-kids, but it is a difficult time for Musa and Riven. Is it really over between them? 

On a game show, a man is answering questions about the Squadd as an audience of people surrounds him in a stadium and the host stands by the screen.

"Yes, I am sure. The Squadd Fairy with the power of nature is Musa."

"No! The correct answer is Michael!" said the host.

The whole crowd whines as the contestant breaks down in tears.

"How could you not know which Squadd is which?"

On the Wendy Williams show, Wendy is talking about Hajarianna seen hanging out with Tom Holland.

"The two celebrities were seen hanging out in public. Could it be true love? The guy is Tom Holland; the British actor who stars as Peter Parker aka Spiderman in the new Spiderman movie," Wendy said. "And that beauty is Hajarianna, the most stylish and flashy of the Squadd."

On CNN news...

"Here's some local footage shot by a local by stander," said the host.

The footage shows a boy who's ball rolled into the street and the boy went to go get it, but a car was about to hit him and Willow swoops in and saves him from getting hit by lifting him up in the air.

On the Oprah Winfrey show...

"It's look like everyone really loves the Squadd; Grown-ups and kids," Oprah said as she shows two little kids. One dressed like Hajari and the other dressed like Michael.

"The Squadd!" cheered the boy dressed like Michael.

"I can fly!" said the other boy dressed like Hajari.

A man and a lady are watching a bunch of TVs in the window of a store.

"Wow! They are really getting famous. All these shows talk about are the Squadd," said the man.

Asato appears and casts a spell on the window and makes it bursts into pieces. The TVs explode as the man holds the woman down on the floor and Asato disappears. The store manager comes outside.

"Who broke my window!" cried the manager.

"That guy. I don't know where he went," said the man.

Asato teleports into an ally and sees a sewer entrance. He transforms into water and seeps through the entrance. When we makes it down, he transforms back into a human. He walks until there is a gate and the wizards are standing there.

"Welcome back, Asato. Did you find any dirt?" asked Kaneal.

"I've for terrible news, Kaneal," Asato replied.

"I'm listen..."

"The Squadd are getting very popular. People love them."

"They feel protected by them," Armageddon said.

"Everyday there's a new kid who believes in them," Asato said.

"Ugh!" Kaneal said as he stands up. "That makes their power on Earth even stronger."

"At this rate, Daniyel won't be the only fairy on the planet," Argo said.

"Yeah and our powers are just gonna get weaker and weaker," Armageddon said.

Kaneal circles around Asato and starts sinisterly laughing.

"You think this is funny?" asked Asato.