Chapter 13: Daniyel's Energy

Daniyel decided to let her father in on her big secret, but the wizards spoiled her special moment. The Squadd, Bloom, and the Specialists prepared for the final clash against the wizards. Meanwhile, Kiko and Artu lead the pets on their own rescue mission. And when Daniyel's dog was in danger, she transformed into the fairy of Animals.

Daniyel sobs over her injured dog as her father hugs her. The fairies are fighting the wizards along with the Specialists.

"Hand over the White Circle. I won't ask nicely again," Kaneal said.

"Never, Kaneal. Your threats don't scare us," Hajari said, fiercely.

The Specialists raise up their swords, ready for action.

"Squadd! Protect Dani and her family. We'll handle these weirdos!" Bloom said.

Asato transforms into a wolf and jumps on top of Tecna and she starts screaming.

"Well...we'll try at least," Bloom added.

Armageddon quickly runs past Riven and Brandon, with his superspeed, and he throws their swords away from them. Argo stomps on the ground and makes Brandon and Riven fall face flat on it. Lyell and Flora jump in the air and Argo blows them back with wind. Bloom charges up to Kaneal trying to attack with her sword. Kaneal picks up Brandon's giant green-bladed sword and starts swordfighting with Bloom. Kaneal jumps in the air, away from Bloom, as he jumps in front of the Squadd.

"Now, you're mine," he said as he shoots a beam at the fairies.

Bloom shields it with her sword as she struggles to hold it. "Hajari! I'll hold him off for as long as I can! You've gotta get out of here now!" Bloom said.

"But, Bloom! We can't leave you here!" Hajari cried.

"Take Dani to a safe place! We'll find you!"

"But, Bloom!"

"Hajari, Bloom is right. We need to get Daniyel out of here now. The Specialists can take care of themselves," Hajarianna said.

Hajari sighs and towers over Daniyel, her father, and her dog. "Don't worry we'll protect you," he said. "Squadd Zoomix!"

The wizards all stand and watch as Hajari and his friends change their wings.

"Now!" Hajari said as they all teleport away along with Daniyel and her family.

"Fools! How could you let them escape?" Kaneal angrily said to his friends.

Asato transforms back into a human and gets off of Tecna.

"Get me, Hajari! And the White Circle. Everyone else is disposable."

The wizards quickly run away as Tecna throws a chip on Armageddon.

"You can run, Armageddon, but you can't hide from me," she murmured.

Meanwhile, the fairies teleport onto an outside train station as people look at them in confusion. Probably because of their sparkling fairy outfits and wings. The Squadd's wings change into their original ones. Daniyel and her father sit on a bench while her father holds Artu.

"Artu," Dani sobbed.

"He's a fighter, like us. Don't worry, he'll be fine," Wyatt said.

"Oh, Dad. I can't help thinking this is my fault."

"Dani, please listen-" Hajari started, but Daniyel cuts him off.

"Leave me alone!" Daniyel then stands up and points her finger at Hajari. "If I hadn't meet you this would've never happened! I don't wanna be a fairy!" Daniyel then walks to the platform and stands there sobbing. "Why me? I didn't ask for this!"