Chapter 16: The Virtual Hideout

With their Believix Power, the Squadd have become stronger and managed to beat the Wizards of the Black Circle once more. Meanwhile, at Jason's wedding, Musa realizes that her romantic dreams have vanished, but she will always have her friends.

Daniyel and the Squadd are in their apartment and they are all sitting in a circle as the pets quietly watch them. In the center of the Squadd, is the White Circle.

"Squadd, we have an important mission!" Hajari said. "Ms. Faragonda couldn't find the secrets of the White Circle, but she said we could.

"I think it's a waste of time," Hajarianna responded.

"We need to try. This is the only way we can figure out what happened to the Earth Fairies."

"And we've got to do it before the wizards find us and the White Circle," Willow said.

"With the magic trail's Believix Power, we'll get all our questions answered."

"How does it work?" asked Daniyel.

"Objects and places have memories, Dani," Michael replied. "With this spell, we can find them and relive them."

"We don't know what we're going to see. Are you sure you want to do this?" Hajari asked Daniyel.

"Yes, I'm sure. When Niguela had me fight against the wizards, I saw how much the Earth Fairies suffered," Daniyel replied.

"You used to be like me. You were very impulsive and now you have a better understanding of everything."

"The fairy book says Niguela was a great warrior who fell in the war against Kaneal and his wizards. Those guys are bad news," Hajarianna said.

"Ready?" asked Hajari.

Musa, Hajarianna, Hajari, Willow, Kajari, Michael, and Daniyel Believix:
Believix! You're magical
This is the power of Squadd!

"Squadd Believix!" Hajari said.

"Squadd Tracix!" all of the Squadd said.

The Squadd all let their original wings disappear and their Tracix wings appear. The White Circle floats in the air, still in the center of the Squadd, and it starts glowing brighter.

"The circle. What's it doing?" asked Hajarianna.

A vision appears. That same woman that speaks to Daniyel appears as she stands on a beach by a palace.

"This is the last White Circle. There are many paths to our world, but this circle will be the last hope for our fairies to escape from the human world and go back to our world. The island of Tir Nang Og. The gates are disappearing because Kaneal and the Dark Wizards destroyed them. A Black Circle appears to fight the White Circle. Many of us fought against the Fairy Hunters. The White Circle is our salvation and our only hope," the woman said.

She and the vision disappear. The Squadd are back sitting down on their living room floor as regular humans. The Squadd all get up and cuddle with their pets.

"That woman is the one who told me to believe in myself and she also said that I'm the fairy of Animals," Daniyel said.

"And even though you're the Last Fairy on Earth, there must be other Earth Fairies out there somewhere," Kajari said.

"And we'll find them. We promise," Willow said.

Daniyel looks down in sadness.

"Musa, you okay?" Willow then as Musa looks sad; staring into the space of the couch.