Chapter 16. Revenge

Ryu's POV

We go out of the school, and my whole classroom is cheering Rai.

"Hey new boy, the next year you should study here, you are such a cool guy!"

"New boy, what was your name again?"

"Light Himura, you are really bad remembering it Kawajiri-kun"

I cannot believe Rai created a fake name, and it sounds really cool!

"Come on Rai, my dad is waiting for us"

"Don't be so rude with your cousin Himura-kun"

"You don't get it Yoshimaru, and you probably won't"

I take Rai apart from the rest to get him on the car.

"Ryu, I couldn't find Rai on the... oh, hi Rai"

"Yo Sho"

"Hi dad, as you can see, Rai was at the school stealing my social life"

"Well, I think I will take you to football practice and find something to do with Rai"

I have a bad feeling about this.

Back in home

Rai's POV

"Ok Rai, Ryu will be practicing football for 2 hours, when he comes back, you are going back to normal, gotcha?"

"Sure"

2 hours? More than enough time to get my revenge.

Zin's POV

I look around the house, and I cannot find Rai anywhere.

Did beans do something to him?

Maybe I don't show it to him, but he is important to me, he is my cousin after all.

I'm just rude with him because I want to him to be obedient to borrower's laws.

Stomp, stomp

I can hear a bean walking just above my position.

Fucking giants. They believe they can do whatever they want just because they are big.

Crush

The ceiling is... moving?! The bean is lifting the ceiling!

Now there is a huge hole on the ceiling... and a bean is looking right at me!

I run away.

"Oh no, you are not going anywhere Zin!"

The bean knows my name? And that voice is... Rai's?

The bean holds me on his hand and lifts to me his face.

It is a huge... Rai?!

Rai's POV

Oh ho ho ho, I have Zin on my hand, and I can do whatever I want with him!

I hold him as hard as I can; it is time to take my revenge for everything he has done!

"Ahhhhh"

"Don't scream that loud Zin, I want to hear your bones break!"

Hearing his screams is pleasing, but feeling his bones breaking is the best feeling ever!

"I'm still a weirdo, Zin?"

Now that I think about it, maybe Ryu never used his full strength on me; because I would probably have had broke many bones if that were the case.

"Hey Rai, I hear something coming from here and... what are you doing?!"

"Hi Sho, I'm taking my revenge on Zin"

"You know why the KK cannot show borrowers to the public eye? For this very reason: human abusing borrowers. If we were sure humanity could stand the news of borrowers existing and not trying to take advantage of them, treating them like pets or even worse, like plague, we would be able to show the secret. The President of the United States has told me countless times to make public their existence, but I refused, because I know humanity is not ready. But even then, there are good humans on the world, that won't see borrowers as pet or plague, but as equals, and for that the KK exists, to ensure those humans are connected. Now, leave Zin on the floor"

Wow, Sho is right.

I am not better than those humans now, what happened to me?

"Go back home Zin, sorry for that, I will try to find a way to compensate you"

"Now, let's go for Ryu, he said he wanted to have a camp night"

"Yes, I would totally like that!"

I go with Sho to take Ryu home.

It was nice to be human while it lasted.

Zin's POV

"What... a bean... just saved me?"