Chapter 1. A Different Kind

Rai's POV

My name is Rai and I am 13 years old. I am a borrower, but unlike people of my race, I was raised in a new way to see the world.

You'll see, Borrowers have the idea of never allowing to be seen by a human, or "beans" like they call them. But I don't. My mother raised me to befriend a human boy.

We actually have our house inside his house, but I want to say that we share a house. Our house is under the floor of his, specifically, under his bedroom.

I am heading to his room, going through what I call "the hole in the ceiling of my house" or what he calls "the hole in the floor of my bedroom".

The hole is specifically under his bed, so I have no risk to be seen by his parents. My mother told me that while I can befriend the boy, I am not allowed to be seen by his father until I turn 14.

As I walk from under his bed, I see a pair of shoes. Sure, for me they are huge, but my mother told me that "nothing in this world is huge, we are small".

As I climb up his bed, I feel a nasty scent. Those are his feet. He plays football so it was pretty obvious that his feet would smell nasty, but this scent only gets worse with time.

I continue to move between his legs and I found his hand on hi crotch. Like, really? I know he and I are on "that" age, but he masturbates at least twice a day!

I go inside his shorts and underwear, and start pulling out his hair.

"Come on man, you are taking too much time"

Suddenly, his hand goes inside his underwear and I got trapped.

"I was awake all the time, but I was waiting to do THIS!"

He holds me in front of his penis and starts pumping.

Whoosh

Now I am covered in white.

He pulls me out, and I look at him. He has blue eyes and red hair. Not just an orange-ish colour, but red.

Ryu's POV

I look at my little friend. He has green eyes and blue hair. Not black, his hair is navy blue.

"Hahaha"

"Hahaha"

"That was a good one Ryu"

"Yeah, you know I will never harm my best friend. Now let's go to the bathroom, I think"

I took him to the bathroom in my bedroom. I forgot how tall he is. If I remember correctly he is 10 centimetres tall

"So, Rai, you are turning 14 in two days, right?"

"Yes, and according to my mom, now I would be able to go on incursions, and borrow things from humans"

"Well, at least you will not die starving as long as you are friend with me"

"So... are we going to do now?"

"Today? First we will play in the garden, then go to my football practice and return home"

"Ok!, I really want to see you practicing football again"

"Yeah, just try to not do anything stupid, ok?"

"Sure"

I will trust him; he is my friend after all

Rai's POV

"Yeah, just try to not do anything stupid, ok?"

"Sure"

I have my fingers crossed; I will clearly do something stupid

"Now let's go to the garden Rai, to wait until my father comes"

"Sure"

I go onto his palm and he takes me outside. This is going to be a long day.