Saving Moxley - Jon Moxley

For moxley-deanee

Song; Start a Riot by Banners

:: :: :: ::

This was her chance to finally shut Nikki Bella up, she waited for her music Game Over by Falling in Reverse. The arena went black, the arcade noises echoed through the audience, that was her cue to get into position. Jon's jacket hung on her small frame, three sizes way too big but she always wore it for important matches. It smelled of iron and his cologne, it was the perfect mixture to remind her of him.

Green lights flashed in front of her, and the crowd went wild; they liked that she wasn't like any of the other women wrestlers. Cleo was a tomboy, a gamer, and never had a problem breaking the WWE's PG rules; dropping F-bomb after F-bomb in her live promos.

Just as she went to step forward a hand cupped her mouth, yanking her into their rock hard chest. Her elbow flew back out of instinct hitting her captor square in the gut. He wheezed for air, she took that opportunity to stomp on his left foot. The crowd gasped seeing the shadows fight in the green flickering light. He released her mouth, as he reached down to his throbbing foot. "Get the fuck off of me!" Cleo yelled, as she sprinted for the entrance ramp, maybe if there was an audience they would leave her alone.

Someone grabbed a handful of her long dirty blonde hair, she screamed out in pain as they dragged her back into the shadows. "Fuck, I told you it would take more than one person." She knew that West Virginia accent anywhere, Jamie Noble.

"Stephanie and Hunter would have been pissed if you let her get away." Joey Mercury said, he threw her body over his shoulder as Jamie tried to tie up her kicking feet, the shock of everything had finally set in and she started yelling for the one person who would destroy Heaven and Hell to save her.

"Jon! Jon!" She yelled his name at the top of her lungs, her whole body flailing around, Joey tightens his grip on her causing more pain. "Jon!" She cried out,

"Shut her up! If he comes we are screwed." He hollered over her screams, Joey jumped in place so Cleo would crash down on his shoulder. She choked on Jon's name as she got the wind knocked out of her. "Now, now quick tape her mouth." Jamie pulled at the roll of silver duct tape, his hands fumbled nervously. He ripped it off, and quickly smashed it to her mouth before she could yell out again.

"The less you fight, the easier this will be for all of us, Sweetheart." Jamie cooed his hand trailed down her cheek gently, she pulled her head away, best she could. He glowered, grabbing her face; his thumb and index finger digging violently into her cheeks. "You'll be begging for me, by the end of this." He growled before he pressed his lips onto her duct taped mouth, her hand flew up smacking him. "Bitch!"

Her elbow slammed into Joey's back with all her force, "Knock her out, knock her out." Joey panicked as a pain shot down his spine, her elbow was tingling with pain but no way in hell was she going down without a fight. Cleo brought her knee up as hard as she could, into Joey's chest. He dropped to his knees, letting her go, he grabbed his torso in pain. Just as the girl found her footing she felt a hard object strike her on the back of her head, she dropped to the ground and slowly faded into unconsciousness.

:: :: ::

Jon sat in the conference room casually, his feet propped up on the table as he leaned all the way back in his chair, his arms rested behind his head. Seth glared at him from across the table, Stephanie beside him with a matching scowl. "So, you ladies called the meeting. Sup?" He asked the two of them with a smirk, he had better things to do. He'd much rather be watching Cleo's match cheering her on.