Chapter 43| The F?

Start from the beginning

"I thought so too." I told her as I stole a few if her fries.

"Wow, we just need to get those bandages off of her to make her hyper again." Natasha mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "If this is hyper, just wait till I get my leg back." I grinned evily.

"Don't you dare do anything to me. I've been staying away from all of this stuff as much as possible." She said.

"Too bad you don't stay away from things you should be staying away from." Luke said to her.

I didn't miss the smug look on his face. I raised my brow at him while Natasha sent a mini glare his way.

"I could say the same to you." she said with narrowed eyes.

"Are you two still fighting over that picture?" Chris asked.

"Of course they are. What else would it be?" Eliza replied a little too quick. She even had a look on her face which clearly meant something was fishy.

It wasn't until hometime that I could corner her and ask what was going on.

"Are you going to tell me or should I get it out of Eliza?" I said as she exchanged books in her locker.

She jumped at the sound of my voice and I stifled back a laugh.

"Gosh, how did I not hear you hopping your way here?" She asked.

I smirked, "I'm a ninja." She rolled her eyes at my lame response. "So what's going on between you and Luke?"

"Nothing." she mumbled as she stuffed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder. Which reminds me, where did I leave mine?

"Don't even try, Nat. You know I won't stop until I know what your hiding." I told her.

"It's so wrong. I mean, I don't even know who broke the girl code." I raised my brow at her. "Ugh, me and Luke always had this fling thing going on but I was so certain that I put a stop to it." Her eyebrows knitted and there was a look of guilt on her face.

My jaw dropped and she sighed loudly, making me snap it shut. There was so much wrong with this.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry." I smacked my forehead with my hand. "Oh my god, this is so messed up."

"Not helping." Natasha mumbled as we walked down the hall and towards the gym.

We had a ski trip tomorrow and the school still hadn't given us our permission slips. I couldn't go but my ride home could and so I was stuck in this building.

"Wait, did you tell Toby?" I randomly asked.

"He's the least of my problems, Blake." She said firmly.

"Well can't you tell Luke to back off?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Back off when I'm the one who made the move? At least I know I did when I sobered up a bit." She cringed. "Gosh, I hope I didn't do it before that. That would be even more embarrassing." She mumbled.

This time I'm sure I looked like a fish as my mouth opened and closed. Then I squealed like never before. "The fuck am I missing out on? Tell me everything."

Natasha rolled her eyes at me and waited until we sat in a secluded corner before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Luke and I secretly made out sometimes." She blurted out after checking for anyone around us.

You never know what you'll find under bleachers.

"And it was always just for fun or trying to cheer each other up. I don't really know, we were just stupid and young." She rubbed the space between her eyebrows. I could see ho uncomfortable she was and I was about to stop her but she continued.