Should I Do It?

I sat on my bed continuing to eat my sandwich. I got on my phone and scrolled through instagram. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said tugging my hair behind my ear and then putting my phone down. The door opened and I found Kevin slowly walked up and sat next to me.

"Look, my bad for what happened in the kitchen. I really have no excuse for that. I just feel a little to excited that you will be the one I "fall in love" with in the video."Kevin said.

"If you are going to be too excited about it then i really don't want to do it. I will just tell Allstar that i can find a friend of mine to play the part. Matter of fact that is what i am going to do. I will find a friend of mine and ask them to play the part. If I do it, digaz will think we have a thing. Not only that but your feelings will be stronger." I said looking at him very seriously.

"But I am already fully and strongly in love with you. Nothing will change. Plus who cares if the digaz think we have a thing?" Kevin said shrugging his shoulders.

"I care! And you are only saying that because you want the digaz to believe we have something. We don't have anything Kevin. Im sorry Kev." I looked at him in the eyes. You can see sadness in them.
"I really want you to do it. Please just really think about. I am already madly in love with you, nothing will change. But again just think about it." He got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Before walking out and closing the door he said "I love you."

I don't know why but the sound of him saying that made me smile for some odd reason. It's not like I'm catching feelings..... Right?!
Do I really want to do the video shoot playing Kevin's lover? I don't know Kevin sounds like he really wants me to do it. I don't want to disappoint him either...

(A/N: I'M SORRY IT IS SO SHORT I JUSG WANTED TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU GUYS)