Forgot My Best Friend

It was 6:23 and we were all hanging out. We all decided to go to the home gym. Devin and Kevin decided to work out while me and Daniel sat on the corner on our phones. That's just how we roll! The boys put some music as they worked out. I went on Instagram. I saw that I was tagged in 64 photos. They were all edits! I was so happy. And all these edits are amazing. I liked all of them and commented on a couple too. I was so happy.

I went in Twitter. I tweeted "Thanks for all the amazing edits you guys made for me!" Love ya! 😍💣"

I then went on snapchat. I watched a couple stories. And then I went to the camera. I took a picture with me doing the duck face and holding out the peace sign while Daniel was in the back focused on his phone. I posted it on my story. I added back a couple people and then went back to the camera. I was starting to record myself. I made a couple faces here and there and Daniel finally noticed and he looked at the camera. He smiled and I zoomed in on his face. It stopped recording. I rewatched the video and laughed so hard at Daniels face.

Devin looked at me while I laughed and he said "Y/N I love you but your kinda distracting me." He smiled. I gave him a stank face and he went back to working out. Daniel said " he is just in the zone." We both giggled. Daniel was tryna get comfortable. He layed his head on my lap. I didn't react to it. We are technically family now. I kinda shook my body a little because it was starting to get cold. Daniel seemed to noticed. He sat up and said "you want a blanket." I nodded my head. He got up and went up stairs. About a minute later he came back with 2 blankets and 2 poptarts. He passed me the white very soft blanket. I wrapped it around me and put some over my head. I grabbed the pop tart and started to eat it. He sat next to me and we both went back to our phone.

I got a message from Isabelle my best friend. Is it bad I almost forgot who she was? Is the fame already getting to me?

I: Hey Girl! 💋 Its been a while.
Me: omg hey guash poppinn??
I: nth? How's life now that your in a group?
Me: omg its amazing. Its so fun and chill here!! How are you??
I: well, I performed in a concert yesterday. And I am gonna release an album!
Me: omg Izzy!!! I will be the first to buy it!!
I: for real?
Me: yess!
I: love ya girl. Gtg I'm in the studio. Love you!!
Me: love you to. Byee

It was 7 now. And the boys were still working out. Their faces made me laugh. I was staring a Devin while all the sweat dropped to the floor. He looked at me and said "Like what ya see?". He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. Lexi came in and sat next to me and Daniel. "Hey girl! Whatcha doin?" I smiled and said "nothing on my phone. How ya doing?

"I'm good! Just living the gizzy lyfe!!" Me and Daniel laughed. Lexi popped up her camera and we started taking pictures. She picked one that looked good and posted it the caption was " Living The Gizzy Lyfe With Tha Sistah Sistah! 😘💘 @Y/I/N"

I smiled and liked the picture. I am starting to fit in everyday.