Powerful Group Hug Pt.2

Everybody came home after the restaurant. Everybody decide to get changed and get comfortable for the important younow tonight. One by one everybody took turns getting dressed. Soon it was my turn.

I walked into the living room where Devin was setting up the laptop for the younow, Daniel and Seth were gathering chairs

I walked into the living room where Devin was setting up the laptop for the younow, Daniel and Seth were gathering chairs. Daniel put 7 chairs for each person that was going to be part of the younow and Seth put two chairs behind the younow setup for Allstar and Shana. Shari and Kevin were trying to tell Shana and Allstar to sit in the chairs.

Soon enough everybody was in their spots and we went live. We waited for a good amount of digaz to start watching. Soon we got at least 2,000 views.

Kevin: OK everybody so we know that every younow we like to turn up and get all hype but this younow is going to be a serious one.

Me: yeah. So there has been a lot of things that are going on that has been making a member of this group very sad on social media.

Devin: yeah and that one member is Daniel. So everybody needa listen up because this just needs to stop.

Daniel: *sighs* OK. So a couple days before, I had posted a picture and I have been getting lots of hate comments on that picture. I don't even know why honestly I didn't even do anything to deserve it. So I tried my best to just ignore all of it. But things just got worse. I would cry myself to sleep at times and act like everything is perfectly fine the next morning. So there was one night where I was sleeping over at the Gordon house and seth was sleeping over at the house too. So everybody shared rooms and I ended up in the living room with Kevin. So Kevin fell asleep and I was on my phone just reading the comments. I began to cry and cry. Anyway, so suddenly Y/N comes in and she sees me crying and she asks me what was wrong and she saw the comments and we were both just there crying our eyes out. And... Guys I just want to understand what did I do to deserve this!

Lexi: Guys I don't think I ever seen Daniel this sad. He is always happy, making everybody laugh, and just positive. Please stop with the hate comments. What ever he did to deserve this, I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding. I'm sure he didn't try to hurt anybody. Just don't do that to anyone if these members.

Shari: guys they put in the time to entertain you guys. They try to make you happy every second of the day. They are times where they don't sleep because of all the hard work they do and its all for you guys. And then this is how you repay them? Thats just not right. You should reward them with your support and happiness.

Devin: please just stop. We love you guys like crazy. Trust me we do. But when you bring somebody down the way you did to Daniel it just makes us feel like you guys don't give us the 100% support.

Little by little everybody began to cry. Shana and All-star were in shock. The way we were dealing with this. Kevin began to read the comments. Digaz were apologizing. We all relaxed.

Daniel: I do accept all of your apologies but I just need a break from social media. When I'm ready, I'll be back on track. But for now I just need a break.

We got of younow. Shana and All-star pulled us into a group hug. Again, another powerful group hug. I like these. I hope we keep doing hugs like these.