Digaz Everywhere

I woke up to my dog Gizzy laying down right next to me. I remember last night, after the younow, Shana dropped off everybody at their houses. I think we all needed a break.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and went into the kitchen. I made myself a bagel cause I haven't had one in a while. I put on Gizzy's leash and I ate my bagel outside. I felt the warm wind blow my baby hairs away from my face. I should do this more often. Honestly i don't know what I was going to do today. Maybe go to the mall. At least by myself. I need sometime for myself.

I went back in releasing Gizzy from his leash and added some water and food to his bowls. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I patted my body dry and went to look for clothes.

 Once I was done I patted my body dry and went to look for clothes

Once I was done I grabbed $100 dollars from my moms purse. I don't think she would mind. I think $100 is good for the mall. Plus I have $40 in my bag in case. I called an uber and waited outside. Finally the uber arrived and I told the driver to leave me at the Garden State Mall. I arrived and payed the driver.

I got in the mall. First I went into Forever 21. As I was looking around, 2 girls who seemed 12 or 13 came up to me. "Omg! Your Y/N from The Bomb Digz! Can we please get a picture?" I smiled at the girls and I took a picture we both of them. I kind of didn't really expect that. I totally forgot that people are going to be asking for pictures or whatever. I like it.

I didn't find anything I really wanted at Forever 21, so I walked into a couple other stores. Almost every store I went into, there was girls asking for pictures or videos or a follow on instagram or twitter. There was girls who were even following me around the mall too. As I was walking around, I got a call from Shana.

Me: hello?
Shana: hey honey, how are you?
Me: hey Shana! I'm good. Just came to the mall. How are you?
Shana: the mall? By your self?
Me: yeah. I just thought I should come by my self today. But everywhere I go I run into digaz. But its cool.
Shana: OK just don't do anything stupid because you aren't just representing your self your representing us and the group.
Me: I know. I know. So what's up?
Shana: I just wanted to call to say that tomorrow is your first day of home schooling. Or as the boys say "TBD Academy"
* we both laugh*
Me: Alright. Yeah no problem I promise I'll start tomorrow.

We both hung up. I was starting to get tired so I decided to go to the food court. I wasn't really hungry so I just found a table and sat down. I went on my phone. While I was casually scrolling through instagram, I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice saying "excuse me miss? May I ask why a beautiful girl like you is sitting on her own?".

I turned around and found Seth standing with his arms wide open. I got up and hugged him. "Omg! What are you doing here?" I said letting go. "I just came to shop for a bit." He said sitting in the seat in front of me. For a while we talked and talked. Until, my mom called me.

Me: hey mom!
Mom: where are you honey?
Me: I'm at the mall with Seth.
Me: ok. I was worried something happened since I didn't see you this morning. Do you want me to pick you guys up?
Me: umm yeah sure. We are at the garden state mall.
Mom: alright I'll be there in 10 minutes.

------------------------------------

Seth and I were in my room just chilling. I was laying on my bed and Seth was sitting in my black bean bag chair. We were both just on our phones. I got bored of being on my phone so I got up. I played some music on my loud speakers and began to dance. Seth saw me dancing around and got up as well. He began to sing along to songs or just dance a bit.

I jumped and danced around my room. But then, me being the clumsy one had to trip on one of my bed's leg stands and fell onto Seth. I was almost like the trust fall challenge but we landed facing eachother. He helped me get up still having his brown eyes into my eyes. He slowly leaned in. I felt his soft lips land into mine. A kiss turned into several kisses, then soon a make out session. He placed his hand on my waist and I put my arms by his neck. I was enjoying this. And I don't know if that's a good thing.

Finally we stopped and he looked at me. "I'm tired of having moments like these and not knowing what we are. What are we?" He said looking at my lips and then biting his lower lip. I looked down then back at him.

"I dont know. I just need time to think about this. I just dont know."

"Well once you find out, you let me know. I'll be waiting." He kissed my forehead, grabbed his phone, and walked out. I looked outside and saw him standing in the front on the phone. He kept waking back and fourth running his fingers through his curly brown hair. About 5 minutes later a black car parked in the front. Seth walked got in and left.

Honestly I don't know if I even have feelings for Seth. I dont know if I'm even ready for a relationship especially that I'm in a group and that I'm going on tour soon. I laid in my bed just thinking. All I could ever think is that I would have to ask the boys.