Rude Comments

"Well do you want to kiss again?" Seth said biting his lips and looking at mine. What the fuck? Is this the only reason why he wanted to chill today. For a a second kiss! "No, it happened once and its not happening again. Is this the reason why you wanted to "chill" with me? For a kiss?" I said making the quotation sign. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bags and got up. Seth got up quickly. I started to walk fastly away from him "No! Look wait!" He started to speed up and some how he ended up in front of me. He looked at me and then grabbed my arm. "I didn't want to chill with you just for a kiss. I just wanted to get to know you more. I really like you." He spoke softly. He looked at me with a very sad face. OK now I feel bad.

I sighed and looked at him. "Fine! We can hang out more but that doesn't mean I like you like that! We are just friends!" His face lit up. He smiled and I laughed. I gave him a hug and we continued shopping. I bought a black bucket hat, a yellow crop hoodie, some denim high waisted shorts, and a grey crop top. I had already 7 bags. And Seth had 6. My mom called me and told me to meet her at Sephora. Me and Seth both walked to sephora and we saw my mom. "Hello, I'm Y/M's mother." Mom said with a warming smile. "I'm Seth. How are you?" He said giving her a hug. My mom was a bit shorter than him. I mean he is pretty tall.

Mom, Seth and I went up to the food court. We ate some Taco Bell. We got our food and sat in a table. While we were eating Daniel wanted to face time. I answered his call and showed the camera me and Seth.

Daniel: Ayee look its my favorite couple!
I blushed and rolled my eyes. My mom laughed.
Seth: Sup bro
Me: what's up Danny?
Daniel: so um what time is Dev gonna pick us up again?
Me: seriously Daniel you could've just texted me.
Daniel: ugh I hate texting. I am the worst at texting.
Seth: its true
Me: I think 7?
Daniel: k. Is Seth coming?

I looked at Seth than back at my phone.
Me: I don't know. Seth you wanna come to Devin's house?
Seth: yeah sure I guess
Daniel: alright I'll let the boys know. See ya later love birds.

He hung up. We cleaned up and went to the car. Seth called his mom saying that he will be going to my house and later to devin's house. I didn't really know what me and Seth were gonna do. Maybe just chill. In the car Seth and I were on snapchat. Pictures here and there and lip syncing videos on snap chat. There were screenshots of our snaps all over IG. They were saying "They should date" "Goals" "Best Friend Goals" "Are They Dating?". But tbh I didn't let the captions bother me. We are just friends. I hope it stays like that.

Finally, we arrived at my house. We all walked in. I took Seth's jacket and took it up to my room. While I was up in my room my mom was offering Seth some food. He ended up having some oreos. I took off my shoes and grabbed my beats pill speakers. Me and Seth just listened to music. It was 5:47 and we were supposed to be at Devin's house at 7. It was kind of boring. "Oh shoot I forgot I have to bring extra clothes because I'm sleeping over!"

"I'll help." Seth got up and followed me up to my room. I opened my closet and took out my school book bag from last year. I threw on my bed joining Seth as he was finishing the pack of oreos. I searched for clothes. I think I should bring around 3 outfits and like 2 pajamas. I took out a couple items out of my closet and threw them on my bed. I closed my closet door. I went to my dresser and took out 2 bras 3 under wears and 3 pairs of socks. I threw that on my bed too. And Seth looked weird. I guess its the bras and underwears on the bed. I nicely folded my clothes and put them in my bag. I grabbed my charger and put it in a small pocket in my bag.

I heard my phone buzz. I went to go grab it down stairs. It was in the couch. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it as I was walking back up to my room. I saw the notification. It was a text from "Momma Shana💅".

Momma Shana💅: Hey Y/N we are going to get you set up for homeschooling so make sure you bring your laptop and charger.
Me: OK thanks

I grabbed my laptop that was sitting on my nightstand and put it in my bag. I unplugged the charger and nicely put it inside as well. My bag was starting to look heavy. I included perfume and deodorant into the bag. I zippered the bag which surprisingly it closed. Seth was on his phone sitting on the edge of my bed. "OK let's go downstairs.". I said swinging my book bag on my back. I jogged downstairs while Seth followed me. I put my bag down in the couch. I looked at the time. It was 6:22. My mom came to the kitchen to grab a snack. But I stopped her. "Mommy can you take a picture of me and Seth." She agreed.