(HC) "Be My Wife"

Pairing: Heather Chandler X Reader
Prompt #7: "Be my wife"
TW: Mobile writing (I still have a few hours fam!)

WC: 361

Heather Chandler was the most popular girl in school. Y/n L/n was practically a nobody. But she was friends with Veronica Sawyer.

Veronica was the only person who knew about Y/n's crush on Heather. But it was kind of obvious. Y/n would stare at Heather so much in science class, where she sat behind Heather.

One day, Veronica invited Y/n to sit at their table so that she could get to know Heather a bit.

"Heathers, this is my friend Y/n. Y/n these are the Heathers." Veronica said.

"Hello." Y/n said shaking everyone's hands.

My god, Heather C is even hotter up close, Y/n thought.

"For a greasy little nobody, you are pretty cute. You should sit with us more often!" Heather C offered.

And of course, Y/n accepted. During the months of sitting with each other, Y/n got closer with the Heathers.
Chandler would friend zone her, calling her a "sister". Mainly because she didn't think Y/n had the same feelings she did. Y/n was there to listen to Chandler's problems and insecurities.

"I am more than shoulder pads and makeup. No one sees the me inside of me." She complained while Y/n held her. Y/n kissed her forehead.

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Heather. You definitely are more than shoulder pads and makeup. And I wish the others were able to see that." Y/n said.

"You know how I've been calling you a sister?" Heather asked.

"Yes." Y/n said, rolling her eyes.

"I didn't mean it," Heather said, taking Y/n's hands. "Be my wife."

"Heather, I'd love to! But how about we wait until our senior year ends." Y/n offered.

"I'd be happy to wait for that, my girlfriend." Heather said.

The two shared a slow kiss. Heather's lips tasted like cherries. Y/n's lips tasted like watermelon.

Heather got really lucky though. Somebody tried to kill her with drain cleaner. Heather drank it accidentally. But the doctors were able to get it out of her. The two were the cutest pair on earth, and there was no denying it.