Thomas Jefferson X High School!Reader

pairing: thomas jefferson x reader

prompt: #5: "shut your crusty-dusty-musty-hubba-bubba-pie-hole mouth up!"

request: None

warnings: diana hates eliza. all the girls in this one hate diana, curse words.

words: 558

i can't believe they're dating. my best friend and crush of 3 years, thomas jefferson is dating my ex-best friend, elizabeth schuyler.

he knows that I hate her. and she knows that I like him. that's the worst part. when we were friends, i'd tell her if i liked a guy, because that's what best friends do, right? she even promised she wouldn't tell anyone! but then the next day, her and the guy i liked would be the newest couple in our school. like who does that!?

right now, i'm at lunch sitting with my group of friends who call themselves the "hamilsquad". sadly, laf was sick so he wasn't there.

"have you guys heard about the new couple?" john asked.

"who hasn't!" alex said rolling his eyes.

"woah, somebody's jealous!" hercules said.

"no shit, sherlock." alexander said annoyed.

"you and me both, brother!" i said.

"wooahhhhh!" they all yelled, making everyone look our way.

"diana, you're lesbian!?" alexander said.

"dude, i'm as straight as a pole, and you know that." i said, clearly pissed.

"alex, you're stupid. she likes thomas" john said.

"okay freckles, i didn't tell you! how'd you find out!" i yelled.

"james told me." he said.

"oh heck to the no!" i said.

i got up and walked over to the table james was sitting at. he was sitting by the vending machines with thomas, eliza, and samuel.

"WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SPILLING ALL MY SECRETS! ARE YOU A FREAKING BUCKET!?" i yelled slamming my hands down next to him.

"john said he'd help you." james said.

"well he obviously didn't!" i said.

"diana, if you really are looking for help, my mother is a therapist. I'm sure she could help you!" eliza said in a snobby way.

"eliza, shut your crusty-dusty-musty-hubba-bubba-pie-hole mouth up!" i said.

"diana, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings and dishonored your trust. is there anyway I could make it up to you?" james asked.

"basta essere un vero amico. tu sei la persona a cui fidgo di più." i said. (just be a real friend. you're the person I trust the most) (her and james speak italian.)

and I just left. i walked home. thomas didn't even say anything. the hamilsquad didn't even try to be on my side. i just want to sleep. i open the door to my house and walked into my room. my parents are almost never home because of work. my mom's a model for calvin klein so she's always at fashion week. and my stepdad is a celebrity hair stylist. i'm an only child so, i'm always alone. when i get into my room, i notice my phone has a lot of text messages and an instagram notification. hold up-Instagram?

"you have been tagged in a comment"

i clicked on the notification. it basically showed me yelling at james and the hamilsquad.

'she needs anger management'

'who ruffled her feathers?'

'she needs to get a life'

'she should kill herself' 1 reply: 'she should!'

i put down my phone and decided to get some sleep. maybe for once, my parents will be home when i wake up.

{May 5th, 2017 11:48AM}