How Your Parents React To Your Relationship

So this is kinda like a preference/headcanon thing. Idk what I'm doing.
Words: 414
—————————————
Hamilton:

Alexander Hamilton:

Your parents found his smart mouth a bit annoying but overall, they loved him because he made you happy.

John Laurens:
Your parents loved how sweet he was. Whenever they were free they'd say "When can we see you two together again?"

Lafayette:
They didn't understand him at first but once they got to know him, they knew he was the right guy for you.

Hercules Mulligan:
They loved that you found yourself a mans that knew how to take care of you. They understood why you called him a teddy bear.

George Washington:
They loved how we was such a gentleman. They knew how much you loved each other. Your father even gave him his blessing the first time they met!

Charles Lee:
Your parents didn't like him. They said he was too stubborn and self-centered.

Elizabeth Schuyler:
They loved how the two of you cared for each other so much.

Angelica Schuyler:
They didn't like how she was a bit impolite sometimes but eventually, they loved her.

Peggy Schuyler:
They loved how she was very sweet with you but didn't like how she talked too much.

In The Heights:

Usnavi:
They loved how sweet he was.

Benny:
Your mom loved him but your dad kept an eye on him because he didn't trust him.

Sonny:
They loved how you two were already like a married couple. Hopefully that day would come soon.

Graffiti Pete:

They didn't like how he was a trouble maker.

Nina Rosario:
They loved how the two of you took good care of each other.

Vanessa:
They kept on eye out for her because they didn't feel that she was the right person for you.

Daniela:
They loved how you two literally had the relationship everybody wanted. And they loved how much you loved each other.

Carla:
They loved how the two of you did everything together.

Heathers:

Heather Chandler:
They didn't like her at all. They said that she was too over-the-top.

Heather Duke:
They didn't like her at all either. They said she was very impolite.

Heather McNamara:
She took some getting used to, but your parents really liked her.

Veronica Sawyer:
They loved how she always looked out for you.

Martha Dunstock:
They loved how to you, size didn't matter. And you definitely picked the right person.

Jason Dean (JD):
Your parents didn't like him at first. Your dad actually wanted to kill him because he thought he got you pregnant. But after a few meet-ups, they started treating him like family.