Chapter 6 Both

• İtfaf edildi Debbie Jones McVey

Daddy will my mate ever love me? - 6

Chapter 6 Both Ryan and Mandy

Ryan, I can't stay. it's time for me to move on and for you to go back to your fun fill days of a Player with Rena and Tina. I walked back over to him. I Just want you to be happy, so what's it matter?

Now i'm very upset is I tell her. Mandy baby please don't say that it does matter because I love you. Mandy knows he is not going to agree with anything she has been saying so she will have to get him to relax and go to sleep before she can leave. Let's just rest for a while come lay down with me. Hold me (Mandy's wolf cries out to her if this will be our last time together Please let him, hold me, love me, have me).

I came over put my arms around her, pulled her close and laid with my eyes closed. How will I get her to stay? How can I make her understand I won't let anyone hurt her ever again?

I knew it was now or never to feel the love I so truly wanted to feel and to let him feel the love I had for him, so I climb up on his body and began to place little kiss along his face, neck, ears, and then his mouth. It didn't take Ryan more than a second to respond to my touch our kiss became heated almost instant. The feeling of her on top of me was something I never wanted to lose.

I didn't break the kiss loving how he made my whole body tremble with desire for him. I wanted to leave him with the memory of how much I love him.

Ryan hands began to rub up and down her body when he got to the shirt he gave her. He stopped.

He looked deep in her eyes and said let's not do this. The sad look that cover her face and the tear that slid down. Made me see she took it the wrong way. she felt I didn't want her when I just wanted it to be perfect for her.I a beautiful bed with us laying in each other arms all night long.

I put my hand up to her face and said I want you more than I have ever wanted any other woman in my life. I just didn't want to rush you. I have a lot to make up for I'm so sorry I hurt you.

She once again without a word took his bottom lip into her mouth. she had to have this or she would never be able to move on. She wanted him, she needed him and she knew he felt the same. This time Ryan didn't stop her 0r himself or there wolfs from letting both of them fill the dream, they both have been of dreaming from the time there eyes first met and that is having each other.

I slid my hand up the shirt and pulled it over her head. She looked down so shy it made me smile to know that no other man has touched her. The way I will tonight.

I started kissing down her neck making sure not to miss one inch of her body. I wanted to feel every inch of her and have her smell of me, when I got to the beautiful mounds of her chest I took my lips and slowly kiss them. She sucked in a gulp of air. Mandy had never been this nervous in her life.

With shaking hands she starts to unbutton his shorts but he grab her hand. Not yet he says first I want to kiss and lick every part of your body. I want to taste you I want make you scream my name and I want to make love to you. I smiled down at her and tell her that's something I have never done before it has always just been sex. Tonight we will both have a first.

He smiles that smile and starts kissing down my belly, with every touch I feel the heat warm me to the core. not only was I going out of my mind but My heart was filled with the love of my mate.

I had never wanted to make love to anyone before. It was always just sex for fun. I never wanted the commitment that was attached to making love to someone until now. I wanted to give Mandy everything mend her broken heart and soul for life.

I shook from the pleasure he was giving me. He and I both knew I would never love anyone else for as long as we both lived.

I pulled down the zipper and unzip my short but she grab my hand this time and said now it's my turn, I thought it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen or heard in my life for her to take control of me like no one ever had or will I am hers and only hers from this moment on. As an Alfa I wouldn't let anyone have control over him but with Mandy right here right now she could do anything she want I couldn't never tell her no.

Mandy pulled down my shorts and with innocent eyes she said tell me if I do this wrong or if you don't like it, and I'll stop I have never done this before. I smiled and in a low lustful voice tell her there no way she could do anything wrong just her touch sent me over the edge.

As he lay there watching, I gently moved down his body with my lips stopping looking up at him, before filling my mouth with him. Ryan shiver as the feeling covers his whole body.

No one could ever love him the way she was right now . As he came closer to his release he pulled her away I'm close. You have to stop, she shook head smiled and went back to work second later she could taste every drop of him as it slid down her throat. In her mind she tried hard to remember every last detail of his taste.

She needs these memories if she was going to live without him. Ryan could only smile when he look into her big brown eyes, he grab her pull her up to him and flip them over now he was on top of her. He ask are you sure your ready for this I can wait. She smile pulled his face down and whisper in his ear take me I belong to you.

Ryan positioned his self between her legs and he slow comes to the edge of her opening and stops. She bucks her hips up at him she is burning to the core with desire, he slow push his tip in and stop to give her time to adjust to his very large member. He thin pushed the rest of the way in she lets out a small cry as he push through her never touch before wall and he knew she is now link to him forever.

She gave him the one thing you can't take back never give another man and he swelled with pride. he move very slow out and back in after a few thrust she began to move under him the pain was now gone and raw lust was left in its place.

She looks up into his eyes and told him to go faster. Ryan could feel the pulse at the center of her core and knew she was close to her release he started to pump hard and faster until the both released at the same time. He kissed her again then rolled over and pulled her to his side, and fell asleep with her in his arms.

Mandy watch him sleep with tears sliding down her face she knew now was the time she had to leave forever. She moves his arm careful not to wake him then she got up and ran. She ran from the heart break he would cause she ran from Rena, Tina, and Jake, she ran from the men who killed her father right in front of her, she ran from there promised she would be with Blaine they would get her and they were still hot on her heels.

She just keep thinking of what Jake had said about Blaine was coming for her.

How did 3 of Ryan pack get involved with daddy's killers?

Will they find out Ryan is my mate and try to kill him to?

I can't stop I have to get away fast.

NOTE TO READERS please vote and tell me what you think about the story