Chapter 5 Mandy

Daddy will my mate ever love me? - 5

Chapter 5 Mandy

As I try to open my eyes I feel someone watching me. Not sure where I am, but I can smell Ryan all over this room, was he here had he been here? No he don't want to be around me, the pain is starting to go away. my wolf is screaming to be let out.

I look over to see a girl sitting quietly in the corner. Hi I'm Misty she said I'm Woody's mate. I'm here to watch over you do you need anything?

Can I get some water please? She got up and went into what I suppose is the bathroom, after she came out with the glass of water. We talk I find her very funny I think will be great friends. Let me go and give you and Ryan some time alone she said. I beg her not to but she went out in the hall. Not seeing him standing there I jump up and out the window before she could say his name again. I had to get away I'm alive because I promised to stay away from him.

I will not let them get me again. I fought as hard as I could but that didn't help when it's two against one and I had weaken my wolf with the grief of my dad. I ran faster and faster wondering where I could go. I can't go back to my aunts Tina is there. I still can't believe she would help her, we were family did that mean nothing?

I couldn't stay at the pack house they were there Rena and Jake I can't believe she has both guys wrapped around her finger. I came to a lake that had a water fall with a cave behind it that's it I'll rest there.

I was out a couple of days when they beat me up and I'm still not at full strength I need rest. I don't know how long I was out or if it was even still the same day but when I woke up.

I could smell Ryan he had found me. What can I do now? He was laying beside me his arm on me so I couldn't leave. I tried to ease his arm up so I could run but he shot up. Are you ok what's happening? It felt so good to be here in his arm if only we could stay hind here but he is soon to be Alfa so we can't.

I look over at him with a tear rolling down my cheek I said I have to go. I push out of his arms and started to leave. He grabbed my arm and pull me to him.Then he said no please don't leave me. Looking at him I told him you have Rena and Tina you don't need me too. Are you going so you can be with Jake he ask.

I started to shake and cried no, no, never I Don't want him near me I yelled. Then and there he knew something had happened. He started asking did he hurt you? Did he force you to do something? Is he the one who hurt you? I could tell he was battling his wolf to stay in control.

I look up and seen the need in his eyes. Ryan and his wolf needed to know I was ok, so I said run with me and I shifted into my wolf he did the same. His black fur and dark eyes was amazing. we ran for about hour then came to lay back behind the waterfalls.

He sifted pull on his shorts then handed me his shirt to put on. When I shifted he said you're so beautiful and lean over and kissed me. Please don't do that it's hard enough to stay away from you, I can't do this I don't want to be beat or hurt again. Who did this to you? I shook my head I can't tell you. His eyes seem too sad I knew he was battle with his self if he should push me or make me tell him. He tried to smile and he said its ok just stay with me.

I won't Let that Happen to you again I will never not let anyone lay a hand on you ever again,and I will never hurt you again. I Love You Mandy.