Chapter 2 Ryan

Daddy will my mate ever love me? - 2

Chapter 2 Ryan

When I walked into my classroom I was hit with the most wonderful smell ever. I looked up and there was the most beautiful girl. More beautiful than any girl I had ever seen, I wanted to know everything about her but I have to play it cool after all I am to be Alfa very soon. My Father will be stepping down then I Will take over the pack as it should be.

Looking down at my roll book. I seen the new name Mr. Jones had wrote Amanda (Mandy) Moon, so I say I see we have a new student tell us all about yourself. Just as she began to talk trouble open my door. I was enjoying the way her voice sound so much like song then we were interrupted just great.

In Walk Tina and Rena (my on and off Fling) Tina took her seat and Rena walked over whisper you're the reason I'm late so back off! We had just been out in her car together that's why I was late. I just can't say no when she doesn't even ware panties, but now I just felt bad for what I did before class.

How I could look Mandy in the eyes knowing I was just had sex with Rena. Oh Well I'm Alfa and its not like I care for Rena, she just easy. Class was almost over I need to think fast so I said Mandy could you please wait after class so I can Give you the work you have missed that way you can catch up with the rest of the class.

I could feel her heart beat faster and faster as the class room empty, she knew as well as I do she My Mate. What I'm I going do now. I can't be tide down not yet. Soon I will get my new Alfa power and all the girls will want to be with me. I want to have fun with my new found power to have anything and anyone I want, Not that many people would say no to me right now.

I pulled out some papers from the file cabinet. I walk up to Mandy She was crying . When She Looked up to get the paper her eyes met mine and my wolf went crazy before I could get hold of myself I Kissed Her. I saw the sock on her face and I was battling against my wolf.

I said in my hard Alfa tone THIS SHOULD NOT OF HAPPENED then I turn and left. Not looking back. Leaving her sitting there all alone.

When I got to my car Rena was waiting wanting to know what was up with me today. I had no intentions of talk about Mandy or the feelings run through my body so I pushed her up against the car and took her right there in the parking lot of the school.

When I finally finished taking her I felted then smelt Mandy presents I turned around to see her standing just outside the school doors watching Rena Pull down her tiny sundress. With my wolf eye sight I could see the tears that were rolling down her face but it was too late see had already seen us together.

She walk to her car got in and left not even looking back at me. I got in my car without a word to Rena and went home, when I got home I went straight to the shower trying to wash off the smell of Rena that still lingers on my body and clothes.

As I was getting out of the shower. I felt her presents and then heard my dad say welcome to our pack.

I took off out of me room and down the hall to the steps as fast as I could. Maybe I could talk to her make her under stand.