Camp Half-Blood is Graced

Jason, Frank, and Hazel left their bags in my cabin for now. They would get them later, assuming they were welcomed into camp. They stayed in their armor though, because we figured it would be easier to convince Camp Half-Blood that they really existed if they saw concrete proof like that. We just hoped the campers wouldn't ask questions while I showed them around before we explained everything.

I started with the cabins since they were already here. "These are the cabins, as you've probably guessed," I said, spreading my arms. "There used to be only twelve of them, but after we defeated Kronos, we built cabins for the gods that didn't have them before, like Hecate, Iris, Nemesis, and Hades. Now, most of the campers that used to be unclaimed and shoved with all the others in the Hermes cabin have their own cabin. A lot of them have a minor god for a parent, which is why they didn't have a cabin before."

I pointed towards the woods. "Those are the woods, where we play Capture the Flag every Friday. Over there is the armory, pegasus stables, forge, and sword-fighting arena." I pointed to each thing as I said it. "The strawberry fields are over there too. They're our main source of income, and they do pretty well since Dionysus—Bacchus—lives here. That way is the dining pavilion and then past that is the fireworks beach, where the Hephaestus cabin puts on a fireworks show on the 4th of July. You probably saw the Big House, the volleyball court, the basketball hoops, and the arts and crafts area when you walked in. There's also the climbing wall, amphitheater, and the canoe lake over there.

"A typical day consists of breakfast, then cabin inspection. After that is usually Ancient Greek and some type of chore, then training, and then Greek mythology. After lunch is another training activity, more chores, and then free time until dinner. After that is usually the campfire singalong, unless it's Friday, and then we have Capture the Flag before the campfire," I finished.

By now we had reached the Big House, and Jason, Frank, and Hazel stared at everything in awe. "Questions?" I asked.

"So you're divided into the cabins by your godly parent?" Hazel asked. "What about those that don't have siblings? Like you?"

"Yeah, each cabin is for one god," I said. "It doesn't matter if you don't have siblings. I stay in the Poseidon cabin by myself most of the time, unless my brother Tyson—the Cyclops—comes by. Nico's usually by himself. When Thalia stayed here before she became a hunter she was on her own. That reminds me, there are cabins for Artemis and Hera even though they don't have demigod children. It's more for honor, they'd be offended if they didn't have one. But whenever the hunters come by, they stay in Artemis's cabin."

"What about Minerva? Or, Athena, I guess," Frank wondered. "In Roman culture, Minerva is more a goddess of crafts and wisdom. She's not very warlike or militaristic. And she's a maiden goddess."

"Well, Athena is very different," I said. "She's the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. She's one of the most important gods, although she doesn't like me very much. She's always telling me to stay away from Annabeth. And she does have children, which you guys know. I've told you that Annabeth is her daughter. Annabeth is the head counselor of the Athena cabin."

The three Romans' eyes widened. Jason said, "But we assumed it was a rare occurrence, how—"

"She's still a maiden. She has brain children. Like how she sprung from Zeus's mind, her children are born in a very similar way. Everyone asks, and the answer is yes, we still have belly buttons," Annabeth answered.

I turned as she walked up to us. She stood next to me, staring at the praetor and centurions in front of us. Her gray eyes were calculating, trying to figure out if they were a threat. "Who are you? Why are you in my camp? And why are you wearing Roman armor and carrying Roman weapons?"