Disclaimer and Author's Note

Welcome to the long awaited re-written version of the Memory Trilogy! It is going to be one book with three parts, and I will indicate when each part begins. Here's some of the technical stuff you may or may not want to know.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does.

I'm gonna say it once, and that's it.

Background: This book takes place after the Last Olympian, but in my version, The Lost Hero is never going to happen. You will see Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna and all those guys eventually, but for now, no Lost Hero.

So, after the Titan War, but no Giant War at all. No Gaea rising, etc.  Rachel did not issue the Great Prophecy at the end of the Second Titan War in this story, so they are not worrying about any Great Prophecy right now.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

And I apologize beforehand because I don't write like Rick Riordan. My writing will most likely be different than his, and the characters' personalities might be a little off, but I will do the best I can.

I am not Rick Riordan, therefore I cannot write the way he does.

There will be some very similar moments in this book to Uncle Rick's, because I used the books as a reference when describing some places and in writing some scenes. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

As to the differences between this story and the Memory Trilogy, there are going to be a few, some small and some big. The biggest? No more Chaos and the team. The story starts off the same, no one remembers Percy, but then it develops differently from the originals. There are a few of the same villains, and most of the same characters, except the team because they're not going to be in this. I just didn't like the Chaos thing in my book after reading through it again, it's a very common storyline and while mine was different, I wanted it to be even more different.

Okay, on to the story! I hope you enjoy!

music+literature