Null's New Power

(WinterKittyCaptain, if you thought the X Reader chapter ruined your view of Null, this way surpasses it. }:3)

Black clouds stained the usual blueness of the overworld's pure sky. They spread shadows all about the world, allowing the wreckened hostile mobs to start spawning, obviously leading to war. Notch had never seen anything like it. In the past, there had been entities and beings that would cause minor damage, all recruited by the God's brother. The brother, a chaotic being known as the brine of heros, had in fact been the reason behind the clouds, and exactly in the way that the æther ruler had expected.

Herobrine had, in fact, one of the other Creepypastas at his disposal. This time, though, it was not willing...

Null was sat in a metal chair that was almost perfectly fitted to his form. His nearly invisible arms were cuffed to the rests, which were shining rainbow colors, indicating they were enchanted. Every so often, the glitch would lift his hands as high as they'd go, usually a quarter of a centimeter upward, and struggle, just to prove to his captor that he hadn't given up. This was one such moment, where Null shook his hands forcefully and fought against the heavy chains laced across his lap and chest, restricting both his breath and movement.
Herobrine was watching this time, though. He watched in intrigue as the beaten, worn-out glitch still tried to free himself. It was most enjoyable to watch him struggle, it gave him a little rush.

Pain shot through the smaller being as his body was shocked a bit by the lightning Herobrine had 'accidentally' produced. He jerked back, his spine coming into contact with the cold metal behind him and making him groan. This small, pathetic whimper of a noise give the chaotic God enough incentive that he laughed.

Null shivered at the noise that came from Herobrine, though it was a common response and he was exposed to the noise often. It usually meant he had something sinister planned for the glitch.
About a week ago, the blackened being was doing his usual business; haunting mineshafts, terrorizing players dumb enough to call him a fake, ect. He never would've expected that a mere six days later, he would be imprisoned in a highly guarded Nether fortress and being tortured by the Lord of darkness for some unknown reason. Null thought he'd be doing the same thing he'd always done, but no. The universe would not have it. Fate wanted a being to toy with, and the glitch perfectly filled the position.

Herobrine's legendary pickaxe was not often used in the torture of his victims, especially if he wanted them to remain alive. In these rare occuring moments, he used a diamond incrusted iron dagger. It had clean sides and was sharp enough to cut with looks, but did the job. The god placed the flat of the blade on Null's cheek, pressing the point against one corner of his mouth.

"Did you miss me~?"

The smaller glitch sneered in disgust, resulting in a slight trickle of blood flowing over his bottom lip as it made it's way down his face. Hero tsked softly at the tired being and snickered after the flow of red liquid. He pressed the tip down a little harder and the trapped glitch let out a small cry of pain. Above, the clouds spread further apart and the mobs gratefully soaked up every inch of sunless air. Hero felt his brother's distress grow with each new cut the god made on Null's body.
Taking a moment to open his mind, the Nether ruler listened to the pain and horror expressed by both the fighting players and the burning mobs. Obviously, this was no longer making a large difference, he realized.

When the god stopped cutting into Null's cheek, he was undoubtedly relieved. But that relief was mixed with confusion and a knowing horror. His imagination went absolutely wild with wonder as to what Hero had planned next for the Glitch. Not only did it horrify him, it also excited him, which the chaotic being quickly realized. A soft, antagonizing chuckle escaped the Lord's lips, bringing a flight of terror past Null's eyes, though it disapated just as quickly as the shall breath he took with it.

"Look at that...," Herobrine breathed, almost purred into Null's ear, "You're already afraid, and I haven't done a thing..." Again, the glitch shivered at the voice, sweat glistening on his charred body in accordance with his own swelling fear of the god stood before him. The blade traveled upward on the smaller male's head, dancing on his temple before rapidly and decisively digging into it. Null almost screamed, as it stung and throbbed, the pain continuing to last a lot longer than he would've expected. In the overworld, it began to rain, helping along the plauge of clouds as black as a wither skeleton's soul. Notch felt his heart sink as he knew the mobs would ravenge the land beyond repair, that his brother had finally won. This age old game of cat and mouse and the younger brother to the god of creation had ended it by ending the world. This was, after all, his terrible goal, but no one - not even his own family - expected he would be able to succeed. That feeling of hopelessness settled into the whole of the overworld and Herobrine knew right then and there, that he had finished his mission. The world was saved.

~ Extended Ending ~

Years later, after the whole of the world had been purged, Herobrine lit the fire of life upon Minecrafia, creating a perfect human in his image.

This being, to be later known as the first player, had the wild brown hair of his god, as well as the signature teal shirt. But his eyes were a vibrant violet, and they stared at the taller Herobrine with admiration and pride.

"You are perfect. You are Steve."