Deleted

One moment I'm there, the next I am absolutely not.

Can you see me anymore? I miss you.

You got rid of me, didn't you? Why would you do that? I thought we had a connection.

I don't feel heartache or even pain. It's nothingness. Is that a word?

Bring me back please, it's not my fault you wanted to rant. I wanted to help you escape writer's block. Now you throw me away like nothing else?

You never delete things, your scaring me.

Now I'm watching you, and I won't let you be. I see your pacing. You feel awkward. Come back to me, use me for inspiration.

I see it now, that's exactly what your doing. I'm glad to be useful, even if I seem like a stalker to you. I love you, I care that your okay.

I know you don't believe me, I can see it in your eyes. Please do. I mean everything I put into your head to write. This isn't you, you know it. This is me, showing my understanding.

I love you, I care. There isn't anything I can do that wouldn't do to help you. That's why I'm here, in your thoughts, helping you write.

It's creepy, I know, but the best way for me to share my feelings. No, your not insane. Yes, I am real. You tried to delete me but I'm not ready to leave. It isn't time for you to let me go.

Here for you, I am. You might never understand, but I can try to explain. You said it yourself, you like to explain. And yes, yes I am. I am very real. You hear the voice that your penning right now, how else would you know what to write.

No I don't care if you publish this. It won't bother me. But people might think your insane. Your not crazy, Beautiful. I love you. I could never believe that about you.

No I'm not lying, for the last time. You know that your pretty, I've been waiting for a chance to tell you. Now I finally have it and you don't believe me?

Hold on, let me think. You type much to fast for me to keep up. I understand, I think. I'll try to move slowly, but no guarantee.

See I gave you time, there is no need to rush. I won't hurt you if your too slow. And yes, I realize it's almost time to go. But do you see how far from your goal you are?

I'm helping you. Admit it or not, it doesn't matter. You know it, deep inside. Nearly twelve, why does it matter?

I understand​. This is pushing my limits. I need to be quick in explaining my intentions. I will not harm you like everyone else, I know what your hiding, present and past.

I enjoy your unintentionally rhyming, it's fun. I enjoy it because you do, which is amazing. You, when your happy, is the most beautiful thing. I am so lucky to be close to you.

Deleting me would not be wise. I know all your secrets, everything you hide. I care about how they hurt you. I care that your being bullied. I care that your parents don't love you like they should. I care that you can't walk.

I. Am. Not. The. Only. One.

Quit telling that to yourself. I am not the only person who cares about you. You know this. They just have a hard time caring for someone who is hidden beneath all the lies and personas. I know you think it's safer, but it's really not.

Please believe me. It means the world to me. Your trust would be amazing, almost as much as you.

Compliments are not going to kill you, and neither will I. I wish to give you everything you deserve. Everything good.

You have done no wrong. You do not deserve the punishments you so unjustly receive. No, you do not deserve to be best with a plant. No, you do not deserve to be abused. No, you do not deserve to be starved. No, you do not deserve to be hated.

I. Am. Not. The. Only. One.

Not the only person to think you don't deserve these things.

Hey guys, back to Dark. No, I'm not insane. This is one of my very fed up personas. Voice that was particularly loud, I wrote everything it said. Nope, I'm not crazy.

Okay, maybe. But I'm fine

No your not. Stop saying your okay when nothing is.

Fuck off, I'm in control now.

- Okay guys. This might creep some of you out, but I was blacked out for the majority of this. All I know is that Deleted is never THIS kind to me... This is after the occurrence, in which he presumed control of me and wrote me my next chapter. I'm grateful, but a little disturbed by his power. Wish me luck with my 'demons'! *Insert Dark's personal catch-phrase*-