Herobrine Shorts

(Yes, I am doing this. Why? Because I want to ^^ Enjoy yourselves. Don't die from reading it all though, I'm about to publish them individually)

1) Tender Heart

Herobrine hovered a good few blocks above the fire-covered desert village. He had just proven that the desert town could be burned, and a satisfied smirk made its way to his face as he stared down the destruction he had willfully created. Nothing gave him quite as much of a rush as causing mass hysteria.
A small chuckle exited his throat and traveled all throughout the village.
From the safety of a sand dune, a tiny four year old girl watched him and his evil glares. His laughter startled her with it's deepness, and she whimpered softly. The god easily heard this, and turned to look in her direction, being met only with the tan sand dunes and a bit of red hair sticking over the ridgeline. A smirk made itself evident on Herobrine's face as he floated towards her, trying to make himself both impressive and horrifying. As he moved into the child's view, she cowered in fear of him, for simply the legends were enough to scare the girl.
That was before he saw the redheaded kid, whimpering and begging silently for mercy. Her thoughts betrayed her absolute terror to him, and forcing his smirk into a full retreat.
He set himself on the ground in front in the tiny child and lifted her head from her lap.

"Are you okay?" The kind words shocked her and she stared at him in confusion.
Only then did he notice the blood flowing down the side of her head, starting at the temple. He couldn't help but wince a little in sympathy. This was his fault, he ruined this little girl's life. Then it doned on him. He could fix it too.

"What's your name?" He asked, hoping to sound non-threatening and helpful.

She didn't say anything, but her mind revealed everything he needed her to say.  'Bella'

Herobrine mustered a smile and tried to make it look genuine. The girl must have bought it, because her thoughts suddenly became less afraid. The smile spontaneously decided to be easier to hold in place as he picked up the child carefully. She instantly returned to her fearful stare, eliciting a sigh from the other.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you, okay? I'm going to make you feel better." He mutters, trying to be comforting. "You're hurt, it needs to be fixed."

With that, Bella seemed to understand that he didn't mean her harm, and that he was safe to be around. It contradicted everything she had been taught, but she was four, and so it was fine. She hugged her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his stomach, elicting a small chuckle from the timeless god.
The moment was short-lived, as Steve appeared, clothes in shining blue armour and weilding a sword that shone in the light of the fire. A steely glare sat on the miner's face, eyeing the god before him. His gaze caught the child's, and she reneged, returning to her former state of shuddering with fear. He ignored Bella until a few more players arrived, forcing him to show his "heroic" side.

(It's not my fault I hate Steve. I love HeroSteve, but my Steve... He's disgusting.)

Steve groaned silently, instantly regretting bringing the others. Looking up the prongs in his helmet, the miner used his most commanding voice.

"Release the girl!"

Up until then, Herobrine hadn't really noticed the smaller version of himself. Well, he had, but had chosen to ignore the nearly non-existent threat. A dark smirk made its way up to his face as Bella buried her face in the God's teal shirt. Steve's face lit up with intense confusion, making his counterpart chuckle. A tanned hand reached up to pet the child's head, while it's owner grined at Steve, mocking him. She flinched initially, but recognized it as Herobrine, her alleged new found friend, only amounting to the miner's incredible confusion.