He is never going to want to talk to me ever again all because I can't keep my mouth shut.

"It's okay Violetta. I like that you are worried about him oddly enough. It shows you care and considering you are married to him I think it is reassuring for a best friend," He says and I breathe in relief. Thank goodness I did not scare him away.

"Will we be okay?" I ask him. I bite my lip nervously. I know that in some way I have done worse than this but why did it feel like nothing I could do would top this?

"Of course. He can't stay way for too long, I will make sure of that. He is pretty angry and disappointed. Furious with you but disappointed in himself but not why you think. I mean his rage you can understand but he is despondent because you had to lie to him."

"I don't understand," I say in confusion. He chuckles.

"He didn't know that you saw him as unapproachable and he really wishes you didn't. He had hoped that you could tell him everything. This pretty much told him that everything he thought you two were, you weren't," He explains and I smack my forehead.

"Can I speak to him?" I ask hopefully.

"Unfortunately not. My best friend is already passed out on my bed. He told me everything at a pretty rushed pace. Before I gave him advice I thought I would get him a cup of coffee. By the time I got back he had already kicked his shoes off, literally, taken off his jacket and fallen asleep. It has been a long day," He tells me and I nod.

I'm about to say goodnight when an idea pops into my head. I desperately needed Diego to forgive me. But not a half-hearted, forced forgiving but a genuine, whole hearted one. I hear him curse and do a mental dance of triumph.

"What am I doing exactly?" He asks and I sense apprehension in his voice.

"I heard you are quite the tracker," I say smirking.

"Was it Camila or Diego? Wait, is what you are about to ask me legal?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Is tracking people without their consent legal at all, actually tracking in general? You're not exactly the FBI," I ask him and he sighs whispering touché.

I grin to myself and start to explain my plan. It was probably more complicated than I thought but it was all I had. And surely it couldn't end that badly, at least some benefits would have to come from it.

It's only fair.

And at two a.m. it was all that I could come with and I needed to sort this situation out as soon as possible.

It can't be that bad.

Okay, now I just have to believe it.

"So then you'll send Greg, and he'll be back by Tuesday?" Marco asks.

"Yep, Wednesday is too late. I will probably be dead because of guilt by then. And hopefully, he won't return empty handed," I say, trying to not let my uncertainty overcome me.

"I feel like this isn't thought out enough," Marco says and I can hear the anxiety in his voice.

"Oh, it definitely isn't! But can you do this for me?" I ask him, crossing my fingers in my lap.

"Of course I can, I can do anything. But am I going to do it? I guess so, you're just lucky I actually like you," He says and I can already sense his regret.

"Then get tracking!"

He moves and I soon hear him push himself across the room in a chair. He had a chair with wheels, I always loved those. I hear him tapping on a laptop. His fingers must have been moving incredibly fast.