big old A/N

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

1K READS?

THAT'S SO COOL!

Dipping out of caps lock for a bit, thank you all so so so so so much for getting me this far. I'm incredibly honored by this, because I never actually thought that I would get this many reads. I'm just a Supercorp fan who loves to write, and I'm so touched that every one of you was interested in my work.

I couldn't have made it without even a single one of you, so THANK YOU ALL, but I have some honorable mentions. Basically, getting comments is my favorite thing in the world. Whenever I get the notification that someone commented on my book, I'm so excited! So not only thanks to everyone who commented, but thank you to @BaileyThurby and @Suhiita for commenting continuously with opinions, positive feedback, and everything else. It made me so happy.

So I'm going to keep writing this story, but I can't do it without you guys! Please please please comment (aka my favorite thing) on this chapter with ideas for any adventures that Kara and Lena should have! I've got some interesting stuff planned, but I really want to include some of your thoughts too.

In conclusion, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A THOUSAND READS! WE DID IT!

xx,

fireandash3