Chapter 3

–So how was it?- Ming like always was curious. 

We barely entered the school canteen, when he started his interrogation.

–How was what?- I ask.

–Your date. - He whined.- So?

–It was nice. I almost forgot, how good was talking wit him.- I sigh.

–I Knew it. - He seemed pleased with himself. - When next.

–I don't know. 

I don't remember, that he mentioning about another meeting. Maybe he was disappointed. Maybe he expect something else. Wait a minute, why am I worried. It was a one-off date. That was what I want. 

–I think you should try.- He interjected.- He's nice, and does not care what others think. He likes you for a long time.

–I know.- I admitted. - That's why, I can't use him.

–You can try to like him? - He noted.

–It's not that simple. Could you forget about P'Kit, just because he keeps rejecting you.

–No. But your situation is different.- He explained.- Phana..

–Yes, he left me. 

- I was about to say that he's a jerk. But at least try.- He asked. - I just want your happines.

He is my best friend, and he cares for me. But I can not force my heart, to feel otherwise. For so long it belonged to the Phana. Despite how he treated me. 

–P'Kit.- He welcome our senior.

–Sawadee Krap.- I bowl. 

That was weird. Since when P'Pha left me, they kept sticking together. Ming was very experienced it. He could not see P'Kit so often.

–What brings you here?- I asked.

–I just wanted to...

–Ai'Kit.- Voice of Phana interrupt him. He came over to us with P'Beam.- We was looking for you. 

Kit sight before turned to them. 

–I came for a drink.- He replay. 

But I felt it was something else. Before they came, he wanted to say something to me. I was sure of it.

–I hope the date was successful.- Asks Phana.

–It was.- I grumbled. - You look happy too.

Something in his look changed. Softened for a moment. However, after a moment his indifferent expression returned. He focused on something, that was behind me.

–Nong Yo.- I felt on my shoulder P'Forth hand.- Ai'Pha, Beam, Kit.- He greets them. -Tomorrow we meet, at my place?

–Yes. As we planned.- Beam agreed. 

I kept my eyes on Phana, for all the time. He was stared at the P'Forth hand, lying on my shoulder. He looked angry. 

–We should go.- Interrupt P'Kit.

–See you later.- Phana said to Forth. 

When they left, I finally can breath easily. 

–Please have your drink.- Our senior hand me a pink milk. 

–Thank you. But you did not have to.- I objected.- I could buy it myself.

–I know. - He assured me.- I just wanted to make you happy. I can not?

–It's not like that.

–So how?- He asks.

–I don't want to be a burden.

- You are not.- He scratched my head.- Just try to enjoy it. I want to spoil you. 

–Thanks P'Forth.

–Ok. Now I must go, I have to settle some case. - He explained.- I will call you.- He peck me on my forehead. 

I was in shock. Why did I let him do it. I should stop him. Say something. Do something. So why I feels strange heat in my heart. 

–Yo, your blushing.- Say my friend, after he touch my cheek.

–Certainly not.

–Repeat this, or maybe you'll believe it someday. - He laughed. 

–Ai'Ming come back here immediately.- I started chasing him.

–I don't think so. 

Next couple of weeks was calm. I was often dating with P'Forth. But we still aren't a couple. We just hangout together, and talk. Like a lot of talk. He was a great listener. I really felt good with him. 

–You're meeting today with P'Forth. 

–No Ming, he is in home. Some family matters.- I replied. 

We were in my room doing homework. It was our usual day plan. When I didn't meeting with P'Forth, I was hanging out with Ming. Mostly in my room. Unless he was chasing after P'Kit. 

–How's with P'Kit, any progress.- I ask.

–No. he still don't agree to date me. 

He was down. I didn't know how to comfort him. I myself had better and worse days. Friend company, and of course talking with P'Forth, helps a lot. He was like a wall, between me and Phana. Although I missed him anyway.

- And you, are you still thinks about him?- I know about who he asks.

–Still the same.

–Last time I saw them arguing.- He hinted.- You know, Pring and P'Pha. 

–They're a couple, it's normal I think. We shouldn't even talk about it.

–I just...

–I know. - I smile. - Just come back to learning. 

–OK.

–Wait a moment.- I picked up the phone.- Hi P'. 

It was P'Forth. He was always writing to me, or calling when we didn't see, each other. 

–Yo. Do you miss me?- He was so direct. 

–P'Forth.- I groaned.- How's your parent's.

–Good. But I miss you. - He admitted, without hesitations.- What you're doing? 

 –Studding, with Ai'Ming.

–Och, greet him from me.- He asked.

–He says hi.- I told my friend. 

–Hi P'Foth! Bring me some souvenir!- He screams to my phone.

–He's so funny. I have to go.- He sigh.- See you in two days.

–Bay P'.

Suddenly , someone started banging on my door. I looked at my friend, and we went to open. It was late, and I wasn't expecting any guests. Banging began again, and was even louder. I was freaking out. 

–Open the door.- I asked my friend.

–You open it, it's your room. - He stepped back.

–Such a coward.- I sigh.- Who's There?- I asked. 

I wasn't stupid to open up, to a stranger.

–Wayo!- I know that voice.

I opened the door, shocked by what I saw. 

* Like usual sorry for errors and mistake:/ I love you all.