Episode 13

Ruby: "Hi everyone! Say hello to our new episode! And new funny times!"

Yang: "Ruby sounds hyped up today"

Weiss: "that's her and only"

Blake: "mmhm"

Pyrrha: "so did we get any letters today?"

Ruby: "heck yeah!"

Nora: "how many then? 14?"

Ruby: "nope we got 6 letters from our dear fans"

Sun: "Let's start then!"

Ruby: "okie dokie then! we start with an ask letter for team RWBY except me from @Rekxyen it says: do you think that i sleep talks to you in your sleep to get what i want just like in that RWBY Chibi season 2 episode 6 super besties?"

Weiss: "now that i mentioned it, i never really went outside playing water guns with Ruby but I did and I got perfectly wet"

Yang: "Yeah and I never actually let Ruby to borrow my bike but i let her..."

Blake: "that's because she talked to us in our sleep just like what happened in RWBY chibi season 2 episode 6 super besties"

Jaune: "so uh how come you're reading super best friend note from Ruby yesterday?"

Blake: "did i? i don't know"

Ruby: "hehehe~ let's carry on now, next dare letter is for me from HARDCORE-LPIAN and it says that i must kiss on Weiss's neck and nibble it too" *she looks at Weiss*

Weiss: "do not even think about it Ruby!" *takes a few steps back*

Ruby: "Sorry Weiss!" *jumped at Weiss and kiss her neck and nibbles it*

Weiss: "Ahahaha! S-stop that tickles!" *laughs*

Nora: "Never seen Weiss laughing like that"

Blake: "you can say that again" *then Ruby stopped and Weiss's taking a breathing in and out*

Ruby: "you ok Weiss?"

Weiss: "yes just don't do it again, it really made me laugh a lot"

Ruby: "k sorry again, next up an ask letter for team RWBY from @EeveeMuffins and the ask is: who snores the loudest?"

Blake: "Ruby and Yang"

Weiss: "Ruby snores louder than Yang"

Yang: "really? gee i don't even know if my snoring is second louder"

Ruby: "Hooray! My snoring is the loudest! ahem let's continue the show, another dare letter for Jaune from @crowwoyzeck "

Jaune: "what's my dare then?"

Ruby: "your dare is to sing Shawn Micheal's theme song (Sexy boy)"

Jaune: "oook?" *gets a microphone and started singing*

*Everyone clapped and some of them says "Woho" thing*

Pyrrha: "that was incredible Jaune"

Nora: "you rock!"

Ren: "good one"

Jaune: "th-thanks guys"

Ruby: "Next ask letter for Jaune from @Nintendorookie and the question is: What do you think of this RWBY AU based off of you called Silver by Imyoshi?"

Jaune: "cool i guess?"

Ruby: "Ok let's move on to the last letter, it's a dare one for also Jaune from @Wrench007 and your dare is to spend some alone time with Pyrrha for some (team bonding)"

Jaune: "sure i mean i don't anything to do today so yeah why not"

Pyrrha: "teehee"

*Jaune and Pyrrha went outside*

Ren: "soo that's it for our show?"

Ruby: "Yep the letters are all out so definitely yes"

Yang: "that was easier than i thought"

Weiss: "that's because You didn't get dared"

Yang: "eh maybe next time" *goes to get herself a milkshake*

Ruby: "Okie bye everyone! We all hope that you enjoyed our new episode or chapter!"

Nora: "And vote for us too!"

Blake: "if you all ever want us to continue just place your comments of asks and dares for us in order to do more episodes" *back to read a book*

Ruby/Nora: "Bye Bye! Till next time!"

*meanwhile with Roman Torchwick and Neo*