Episode 1

Ruby:"Hello again everybody! Today we received 2 letters from our fans! Now the 1st letter is from YELLOWLAZULI and she wrote a dare for yang"

Yang:"Alright! I'm first! My lucky day so what's the dare?" *she asked standing in front of ruby*

Ruby:"let's see" *opens the letter and reads it she suddenly gasped in a shock*:"Yang you're in love with Blake?!"

Yang:"what? what are you talking about?"

Ruby:"the letter says you're in love with her! How the F***ing come you didn't tell me??! I'm your sister aren't I?"

Yang:"of course you are, now tell me what's the dare?"

Ruby:"it says here you have to kiss Blake because everyone's know that you're in love with her"

Yang:"oh really? Alright then hey blake!"

Blake:"what? can't you see I'm reading?"

*Yang is walking towards Blake getting very close to her*

Blake:"w-what? what are you looking at?"

Weiss:"OMG she really did it!"

Ruby:"yup she kissed her"

*Yang then brakes the kiss and Blake was blushing*

Yang:"well siya" *she left*

*Blake remains silence*

Weiss:"blake?"

Blake:"just leave me" *she left as well*

Weiss:"that was rude"

Ruby:"forget about it lets check the 2nd Letter!" *Opens a letter*:"oh my! This letter is for me! and it's from MLGSanic2007 lets see" *reads the letter* :"aww isn't that nice"

Weiss:"what does it say?"

Ruby:"it says he thinks I'm cute not only that but also he wants to be my boyfriend~"

Weiss:"so he wrote an Ask letter"

Ruby:"yup and my answer is yes anyway that's all"

Weiss:"later people"