Episode 9

Weiss: "hmm~hmhm Oh Hello everyone sorry i was nailing my nails because i was replaced in Ruby's place because for some reason and I feel boring doing this"

Blake: "come on Weiss it's not that bad"

Weiss: "whatever anyway we received 2 letters from our dear fans"

Blake: "let's see the first"

Weiss: "right it's from @Rekxyen it's a dare for Mercury MERCURY!!"

Mercury: "gee what?"

Weiss: "you got yourself a dare from one of the fans"

Mercury: "cool ok"

Weiss: "it says you have to not to laugh at Cinder's surname when it's a fall"

Mercury: "Fall? Cinder Fall? More like she would fall for real!" *then laughs loud*: "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT'S REALLY SOME HILARIOUS SURNAME!!!!" *he fell himself on the floor still laughing*

Weiss: "Well then I guess you lose"

Blake: "Yep let's stay away from him that's really weird" *they stays away from him*

Weiss: "Ok let's see the last letter it's from @MonokumaGurl and it's a dare for Ren REN GET YOURSELF OVER HERE NOW!!!!!"

Ren: "Yes?"

Blake: "you have a dare and it says you have to ask Nora for a proposal and tell her will you be the pancake to my syrup and the wedding cake will be actually a pancakes"
Ren: *blushes*: "O-Oh umm....sure i guess I'll d-do it..." *he walks over to Nora*: "hey Nora?"

Nora: "Oh Hi Ren what's up?"

Ren: "i wanna ask you something if you don't mind"

Nora: "Sure Sure what is it?" *Ren kneels his one knee in front of her looks at her*

Ren: "Will you be the pancake to my syrup?" *Nora sobs*

Nora: "AWE Silly you~ Of course I'll be the pancake!"

Weiss: "Great! That means we gotta make a wedding right now"

Blake: "k then?"

*1 hour later*

Weiss: "My god it looks beautiful too bad Ruby and Yang aren't here to watch because they left for a trip with their uncle that is"

Blake: "don't you think Ren and Nora aren't old enough?"

Weiss: "It's just a dare Blake it's not real and look Here comes Ren and Nora they both look good on their outfits..!"

Nora: "Ehehehe~"

Ren: "ha...ha.."

Weiss: "Ok before we have a wedding cake you two have to kiss it's a wedding after all"

Ren: "huh.....ok then.."

Nora: "Eeeeee c'mere I'm sick of waiting!" *she pulls him and kisses him*

Blake: "woah she's really pretty excited when it comes to him"

Weiss: "Alright time for cake!" *the butlers brings pancakes with syrup on it*

Nora: "YES MY FAVORITE!!"

Ren: "yea"

Blake: "that's the first time i see a cake like that as a pancakes with syrup"

Weiss: "Ok you two start cutting it together while Blake and I say goodbye to the fans because that's all for now"

Nora: "SURE SURE JUST LEAVE US WITH OUR CAAAAKE!"

Blake: "so that's all for now folks"

Weiss: "if you have anything for us to do for you will be there"

Blake: "we're also sorry about Ruby and Yang that they didn't came today"

Weiss: "Don't forget to vote for us Cha Cha now"

Blake: "Bye"