Life Bites, Sucks and Kills - Chapter 7

Its short but here it is read, comment, vote, fan and recommand!!!!

Chapter 7

I had only heard of vampires in fictional books and movies but never thought them to be real. Does this mean other mythical creatures are real too? I verified that with the dream of my mother. They couldn't be real!

My two choices were that this guy is just a human biting maniac or he was a vampire. I didn't like either of them.

I shut my mouth and took shallow breaths, all was quiet and I had two pair of eyes looking directly at me.

"You're not human?" I questioned to Cody.

"No I'm a..." Cody was cut off by Jake saying. "She doesn't need to know."

"Jake I want to know, I need to know so tell me."

Jake stepped back guilt covered his facial features.

"I'm a newly changed, sharp fanged, blood sucking vampire." Cody had a huge smile that showed two pointed fangs.

I wanted to crawl away and hide because the fangs made his red eyes look even more terrifying.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I whimpered.

"Well your brother here..." And again Cody was cut off by Jake. "A better question would be, why you cradled her in your arms after you stopped... you know... drinking?"

"I don't really understand that myself, I just have a strong concision of when I hurt people... it's a pain in the arse most of the time." Cody started walking toward the door.

"Wait!" I yelled at him. "Did you kill our mother?"

"Didn't you just listen to me, I can't kill people... so it wasn't me and anyway I only just arrived in town this morning. By the way your dad is still arriving this afternoon so I better go. But Jake?" He turned his face away from me and to Jake. "I'll be at the... you know, Sunday."

Jake nodded slightly but stood still.

"Oh and Allie I meant what I said before you really and truly are beautiful." With that he left me and Jake in the lounge room.

Today was Friday so what would be going on Sunday and why did Jake block questions... these were thing that I needed to find out but after I cleaned myself up and fix my own mind first.