He was wearing nothing but pants on and his shirt missing. It seemed like he woke up a few hours earlier than me since I noticed the car keys were on the table and a few groceries.

I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head near his shoulder blades.

"What a lovely surprise," I said, kissing his back sweetly.

It's been three months since the incident and you could say, we all were starting to move on from it.

My dad though, became a pain in the butt and gave me a strict curfew at coming home at 10 pm but with the help of my mom, she insisted that Alec can have some sleepovers at the house since I've been having nightmares and Alec was the only one who can calm me.

Alec turned around and greeted me with his beautiful face and smile,"Get used to it because there are many more to come." He grinned, resting his hand on my waist.

Funny thing though is that Alec hasn't dropped the 'will you be my girlfriend ' question despite me already wearing his promise ring.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied, patting his back slowly.

"Where's my kiss?" He asks, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes before standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

"Was that enough?" I asked, after pulling away.

He smirked,"I could use a litte tong-" He didn't get to finish the sentence.

"Ow! What was that for?" He said, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"Don't say such things!" I stuttered, feeling my cheeks burn.

Funny thing though, is that Alec also never kissed me again since the day of the incident.

There were times where he would stop and look at me intently but it seemed something was holding him back and would kiss my cheek, nose, or the side of my mouth instead.

He chuckled,"We didn't even have sex yet and you're already blush-Ow!" He winced again, as another smack on his head.

I glared at him childishly before making way to the table and sat on the stool, ignoring him.

He smirked before turning back to the stove. I fought back a smile and made my way to fridge to get some pack of cookies.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see him tightening his hold on the spatula and glaring at my cookies.

Ha ha, be jealous of the cookie.

Making my way back to the stool. I let a smile form on my face and kissed the pack of cookies repeatedly. I looked up from the cookies and saw him glaring at the cookies before he turned around noticing my stare.

I made sure to make some noise while I opened the cookie and held back an evil grin when I saw him obviously trying to look at me discreetly.

After a few minutes, I was happily munching on my cookies when a plate full of pancakes, eggs, bacons along with a glass of orange juice was served infront of me.