Gage

Stiles walked into the pack loft and went straight for the fridge. "Hey Der, I'm here early." Stiles called as he pulled a coke out.

"Hey." Derek said from behind Stiles causing Stiles to jump.

"Holy shit Derek, I'm gonna put a collar with a bell on you so you'll stop sneaking up on me." Stiles gripped his chest dramatically.

Derek smiled.

"What no threats?" Stiles asked raising a brow.

Derek chuckled as he leaned up against the counter.

"You're in a good mood." Stiles frowned.

"Is that a problem?" Derek asked.

"No, it's just...rare." Stiles shrugged. He made his way to the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

"Hmm." Derek looked thoughtful.

"Anyway, Scott and Isaac should be here soon. Oh and I did some reading on the siren song and I was totally right about it not necessarily having to be a song. As long as the siren gets them under her spell she can command him to do just about anything. Here's the catch though it works on woman too. Those sirens are fiesty little bitches. I'm glad we're not having to deal with them. I do feel bad for Caroline though. She called me today to let me know they found Stefan so that's good news. You know Der, if-" Stiles cut himself off. Usually Derek would have told him to shut up by now.

"What's going on?" Stiles crossed his arms.

"Nothing." Derek shook his head.

"Okay, I know you better than that Derek, come on." Stiles rolled his eyes.

"How well would you say you know me?" Derek asked cocking his head with a smirk.

"I dunno, fairly." Stiles shrugged.

"What is my favorite color?" Derek asked.

"Are you really quizzing me?" Stiles frowned.

"Just go with it." Derek urged.

"Red." Stiles sighed.

"Why are my wolf eyes blue?"

Stiles frowned harshly. "You never talk about that."

"So you don't know." Derek hummed.

"I do know but only cause peter told Cora and I." Stiles shifted uncomfortably, sensing a fight coming on.

"Cora?" Derek frowned.

"Yeah, before she left again." Stiles nodded.

"Right." Derek nodded. "How many siblings do I have?"

"I'm not sure, I know Cora is the only one who made it out of the fire. Well and Laura but..." Stiles shrugged. The conversation was well past awkward.

Derek let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Stiles frowned. What was up with Derek?

"Oh, nothing." Derek shook his.

Just then the front door opened.

"Stiles!" Derek's voice yelled loudly from the foyer. He sounded angry.

"Derek?" Stiles said to himself as he jerked his head towards the door.

Suddenly Derek appeared in the doorway.

Stiles jumped to his feet and backed away from the guy sitting on the other end of the couch.

"What the-"

The guy on the couch laughed. "Well it was fun while it lasted. Hey brother."

"Brother? You have a..." Stiles struggled to make sense of it all.

"I'm Gage, by the way." Gage stuck a hand out to Stiles.

"Derek didn't tell me he had a twin." Stiles shot a glare at Derek.

"He doesn't tell you much, does he?" Gage smirked causing Stiles to frown.

"I don't mention him for safety reasons." Derek shrugged.

"You didn't think to call so I could warn them?" Derek snapped at Gage.

"I wanted to surprise you." Gage grinned.

"Why did I have to be the one to get tricked." Stiles pouted.

"Don't worry about it, Stiles. It wasn't personal, you were just the first person to show up." Gage smiled.

*AN*
Just a little taste for you. Hope you like it.