The Star Caster

Prologue:

In our world, magic is nothing compared to our powers.

Magic always has its own trick but our power conquers everything weak.

Dark casters have stolen The Star, The Star that protects the world of casters from all the living war.

Until then they have enslaved all the casters who live in peace, that they begged for mercy or wish

They made them feel pain, suffering, and despair that freedom is the only thing they wish to be spared

Chaos was everywhere shoving off casters from it's lair.

War is starting without warriors to defend,
Parents cried as they have been told the answer they should lend.
To give their children to the monster's hand.

They cried but oblige for the darkness promise that they will not die.
They have nothing to do but cry in pain, as they see their children been carried away.

While everyone was in vain, a woman carries a child in pain. She stays far from the smoke of fire and carried the child further afar.

She pushed the child out of her womb and try not to fall asleep or both of them are doomed. The child came out with those innocent eyes.
Not knowing that everything lies.

The woman hummed for her child, as the child smiled brightly while at her mother's arm.

The woman recalled and carries the child out of the bold portal to keep her and the baby safe in the world of mortal.

Author'sNote:
Hi there! I'm back! I started this story around 2014 pa ata, but due to some reasons hindi na ako nakapag-update so I had to take it down but here it is again! Hoping you'll continue to read this till the end!
Thank you so much! 💋