10

-Shinhee's POV-

-1 Month later-

Minjae unnie couldn't make it...

The doctors told me that she had passed away since her brain and skull were damaged pretty badly from that accident and they were not able to save her...

I have been sobbing all night and I wasn't able to sleep, I had insomnia due to stress and I couldn't get over Minjae unnie's death. Even though she might be bossy, arrogant and mean sometimes, she was there when I faced crisis. She was there for me, yet I wasn't there when she needed me the most.

It was my fault she died.

Also, Yugyeom had gone over me and he has a girlfriend already, while I'm still dating Jungkook. "Ring..." The bell rang as I quickly arranged my books in my locker, rushing to go home since I have a date with Jungkook later.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone, causing all my books to fall to the ground.

"Yah! Are you blind or what? Watch where you're going, little beach," that person said while I remained a straight face. I wasn't feeling well already because of Minjae unnie... Now this? I couldn't take it anymore and shouted at him.

"Yah! It's you who bumped into me you eyeless pickle! Don't mess with me cause I'm already frustrated enough because of someone and YOU, YOU PEASANT, how dare you bump into me and call me a beach am I that beautiful? I am but still! YOU DON'T BUMP INTO GIRLS WHO ARE HAVING THAT TIME OF THE MONTH WHILE TRYING TO GET OVER SOMEONE'S DEATH AND CALL THEM A BEACH DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" I shouted and grabbed that boys collar...

Kim Namjoon, heh, you're dead.

"I-i-i-i-i'm so s-s-s-s-sorry p-please let g-g-go of m-me," he stuttered and I pushed him away sending him death glares. Then I took a look at my watch, OH NOOO!

I was going to be late for my date! I quickly rushed out of the school, back home to get changed. However, on the way, I bumped into someone. Aish, why am I bumping into everyone today?!

"Yah! Don-" I was cut of when I saw his face and my eyes widened.

J-JUNGKOOK?

Oh great... I'm not ready... Huhuhu.

"Oh Shinhee noona? Why are you-" he gasped at the middle of his sentence.

"Y-you..." His eyes widened as he pointed his finger at me. I was confused at what he was saying until I noticed that is as still wearing my uniform. Oh right, I still had to tell him I was his dongseang, guess I was too used to the noona thing.

"Oh right Jungkook, I forgot to tell you that I am younger than you. I'm only 16," I told him and his mouth was hung open.

Then, his expression turned into a somehow... Angry one? He was clenching his fist as his nostrils flared, with a dark aura around.

"Jungk-" I wanted to call him but he cut me off.

"Why did you lie to me?" I could see he was trying his best to hold it in.

"I tried to tell you but-"

"I don't want 'buts'! You freaking LIED to me! Do you know that you're still underage and you're still not legal? For goodness sake I'm 20 and you're 16! Did you purposely lie that you're my noona so you can get my heart?"

"But I-"

"Of course you lied, little girls like YOU like to lie am I right? They are so childish and immature and they  can do anything just for a guy or something they want and you are one of THEM. Oh my gosh I can't believe I actually like you and called you my noona, huh, I'm really funny," he scoffed.

"Jungk-"

"Shinhee noona, oh wait, it should be SHINHEE DONGSAENG, I want to tell you that we're over, I never expected you to be this kind of people... You disappoint me," he said and turned away from me. Wait... How about the date? Does that mean we're over? No! WAIT!

"Jungkook wai-"

"If you're wondering, we're over," he said coldly and heartlessly while walking away.

I took time to digest all the information before I burst into tears and knelt down to the ground. I covered my face with my hands as I sobbed loudly.

"I tried to clear it up before but I never had a chance, I tried to explain yet you did let me, and I'm not THOSE type of girls... Who do you think you are Jeon Jungkook... You're no one but a person I love... WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!??!?" I sobbed and screamed my heart out and continued to cry.

Why is life so unfair?!

Why must I lose so much people that meant so much to me?!

Why must I lose the people I love?!

Why?!

-To be continued-

It's almost the end! The next one will probably be the epilogue...anyways, support me and ily~