02

-Shinhee's POV-

I turned around to see Minjae unnie running to us, grabbing Jungkook's arm and trying to drag him to the mall.

"Sorry n-noona, I haven't finished my work yet...i-i dropped a plate," he said and apologized. Minjae's face dell immediately and I felt sorry for her.

"It's okay, I can deal with it," I said and Minjae's face lit up again.

"Really? Thank you Shinhee!" She said and gave me a big hug before exiting the restaurant with Jungkook. I sighed and reached out for the broken pieces of the ceramic plate.

I carried them in one hand and walked towards the trash can out side. However, someone suddenly rushed into the kitchen which caused me to stop abruptly and all the broken pieces fell onto the ground. And... I got a cut. Great.

The dude who was running in saw the broken ceramic plate on the ground and a cut on my which was cause when I dropped them. His eyes widened and quickly apologized, that was when I realised, it was no other than...

Yugyeom.

"Ahh... I'm so sorry Shinhee ah!" He quickly apologized and checked my hand.

"Aigoo... I'll help you treat you cut," he said and brought me to the staff room where there's an emergency kit.

He was treating the cut carefully, no one was talking until Yugyeom broke the ice, "How are you supposed to write tomorrow if your right hand has a cut?"

I shrugged and replied, "I don't know, the teacher might give me notes or I'll probably borrow my friend's notes,"

He just nodded and ruffled my hair, "I'm really sorry, I should be more careful next time,"

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Not long after, I headed out since it was already time for dinner, and well... Minjae is on her so called 'date' and no one could cook for me.

Guess I'll have to go to McDonald's.

I reached McDonald's and saw two familiar figures.

"Minjae unnie!" I called out for her as I realised she and Jungkook were eating here. However, she had a frown on her face.

"Hey Jungkook," I greeted him.

"Hello Shinhee noona," he sad and smiled at me, his smile sure could kill.

Oh right, I should clear things up.

"Jungkook, I'm n-" someone suddenly nudged me which cut me off.

I turned to see Minjae who still has an unhappy expression.

"Why?" I whispered to her.

"I wanted to go to a fancy restaurant but Jungkookie insisted coming here since he said he wasn't too much of a fancy person. I wanna go to eat western food, I want steak," she whispered-whined as she pouted.

"It's okay, I'll bring you there next time," I whispered back to her and Jungkook just stared at us weirdly.

To break the awkwardness between us, I decided to help them order their food, together with mine, and let them have some time to theirselves. After all, I'm a thirdwheeler.

After eating, Jungkook decided to send us home, yeah, the both of us. I felt guilty since I thought I was a thirdwheeler and I was interrupting them. I told them I should go home first but Jungkook insisted on sending me home.

"Girls can never walk alone at night," he said to the both of us and smiled sheepishly.

"Aigoo, little Jungkook is trying to be a gentlemen huh?" Minjae teased him as I saw his cheeks turn pink. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Ahh... It's just that I want protect you noonas," he said and nervously scratched the back of his head. Just how long is he going to call me noona? Ugh, screw this, I'm just gonna give up and make him find out himself.

After sending us to our dorm, he bid us goodbye.

"Bye Minjae noona, bye Shinhee noona," he said and waved before leaving.

Minjae and I went into our dorm and I immediately plopped myself on the bed.

"My little kookie is so cute! I might be developing feelings for him, you know?" Minjae said and looked at me.

"Ah... I'm still too young and I know nothing about love unnie, sorry if I can't give you any advice unnie," I said apologetically.

"It's okay, as long as you're here to support me, I'm fine," she said and hugged me as I continued lying on the bed, almost drifting to sleep.

"Thanks unnie and good night, I still have school tomorrow," I said and turned off the lights, preparing to sleep.

However, something just couldn't seem to get off my mind...

Why did I feel like separating the both of them when Minjae mentioned to 'support' her?

-To be continued-

This is gonna be a short ff like the Jimin one but I still hope you guys enjoyed it. Ily~