08

-Jungkook's POV-

M-minjae noona likes me? All this time?!

"I... I..." I was speechless, I wasn't ready for a confession.

"Kookie ah, I still remember that you said you were in love too right? So... Would you be my boyfriend?" Minjae unnie's mood had a sudden 360° turn as she looked at me, as if begging me and I had no idea how to response to her, once again. I tried squeezing out all of my thoughts.

"Yes, I said I was in love... But never with you... Sorry noona, I like Shinhee noona," I told her my feelings and she burst into tears.

"Why Jungkook... WHY HER?! I AM SO MUCH BETTER JUNGKOOK! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I TRIED TO GET YOUR HEART YET YOU JUST REJECT ME SO HEARTLESSLY, SAYING YOU LIKE MY BEST FRIEND! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS?!" She screamed and knelt down, attracting the attention of other people. I felt guilty... I really do yet,  what can I do with my feelings? I couldn't possibly give up on my feelings for Shinhee noona right?

"Sorry noona..." I apologized and tried to help her up, I had no experience whatsoever which made the atmosphere even more awkward.

However, she slapped my hand away and shouted, "I hate you!" Before running away.

I wanted to chase after her... But it remembered I still had Shinhee noona to take care of. I didn't mean to be selfish, but I literally rejected Minjae noona, I wouldn't be of much help to her even if I had chased after her.

I went to the direction where Shinhee noona went just now, hoping to find her.

-Shinhee's POV-

After leaving the both of them alone, I went to grab a drink before returning to the arcade, far away from them. This drink sure tastes good but now I really had to go to the bathroom... Hehe...

After I was done, I walked out and bumped into a tall figure.

"Ouch!" I said and rubbed my head and looked up. Wait... This dude seems familiar...

Yugyeom!

"Oh Yugyeom? What are you doing here?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"I have no idea. I was bored at home so I decided to take a stroll in this mall and I decided to visit this arcade, what about you?" He said.

"I was setting Jungkook and Minjae unnie up but... Can I tell you a secret?" I asked and he nodded. I leaned towards him and whispered.

"I kinda don't want the both of them to be together..." I confessed my feelings and Yugyeom nodded again.

"Can I tell you a secret too?" He asked and I nodded. He whispered back, "I like you,"

What...

"Y-you what?" I asked, still not believing my ears. Did I hear it right? Yugyeom likes me? HE likes me?!

"I said I like you," he said again and leaned forward to me.

"W-wait Yugyeom, I'm not ready yet and I already like som-" I was cut off...

"Shinhee noona!" I heard a familiar voice behind me and Yugyeom stopped in his tracks.

"Ah... Sorry was I interrupting something?" He apologized and I quickly shook my head.

"N-no Jungkook you're not, would you like to join us to play?" I asked in an awkward tone but he kept a straight face and shook his head.

"Explain," he said and I laughed nervously.

"What do you mean by explain?" I asked him as droplets of cold sweat rolled down my forehead.

"What's about all this setting up thing?" He asked and I sighed. Guess I have to explain everything then...

I explained to him and he nodded.

"So basically I was planning for the both of you to get together and become a coupl-" I was cut off, twice today.

"Don't you understand I don't like Minjae noona? Shinhee noona, no offence but you're really dense you know? Do you have any idea that I have been crushing on you the whole time? Did you not see the way how flustered I was when you laugh, smile or have any skinship with me? Did you not see how happy I was whenever you hang out with me even though you will leave halfway throughout? Did you hear how my heartbeats rapidly for you? I like you... Noona... Seriously," he confesses and my eyes widened. Somehow, I was feeling a sensation of joy in me. Woah... Two guys confessed to me in a day... But that's not the point.

Yugyeom then stormed away from us without a word. How can I forget about him? Aish I really am dense...

"So? Noona?" Jungkook asked and I was having a conflict inside my mind, my different feelings, emotions were having a war to determine which one I should follow.

Whether it's Minjae noona, my best friend and my 'sister', who was there for me when I needed her?

Whether it's Yugyeom who has been acting like a brother and taking care of me no matter where?

Or whether it's Jungkook, the cute and caring guy I have been crushing on?

Aish... It's really confusing.. 

-To be continued-

Aye I'm back with another chapter whoop! Anyways, I am into Wanna One recently and my bias is Park Woojin and my bias wreckers are Jihoon, Jaehwan and Minhyun... Hehe... So, I'm gonna be very busy for the next few months but I'll be free after exams! Don't forget to support me and ily~

P.S. do you guys think I should write something else other than fanfictions?