2

"Papa, if the Queen won't appreciates my presence then I think it's time for me to go... Besides, Moris will be here in no time..." Sabi ko sa mababang tinig.

Hindi ko kailangan makipagtarayan o patulan ang reyna... Dahil alam kong trouble lamang ang dulot noon... And I know the Queen is gone through enough... Her marriage is an epic failed...that's why her and the twins are using the fucking Stavros again.

"That's good. Go now fruit of a sinful night!" Nanguuyam na sabad ni Queen...

Hindi ko na lamang ito pinansin..

"Clover Yvangeline..." Aunt Yvangeline warned her before turning to me..."No, Devone Angela... You have to stay ... I'll take care of your sister..." Ani Aunt Yvangeline with so much concern and care.

I smiled at her ... I don't want to upset her... But I don't want it more to have another set of insults coming from the Queen... I had too much for this day... Quota na.

And tapos na din naman ang nakababaliw na family dinner na iyon. Nandito lamang kami sa Azotea nagtsa-tsaa ng Lianne Mansion at hinihintay si kuya Ybarra na kinakausap si kuya Carlos for some business matters. Yung nanay naman ni Roquil ay inaasikaso ang mga gamit nito na dadalhin sa Yvangeline mansion.

Si kuya Ybarra ang nagdrive para kina papa patungo rito at hindi kami maaaring umalis kung hindi mauuna ang mag-asawa. It's a family thing.

"Your Auntie is right Devone... You have to stay. Since You and your Ate Clover have some catching up to do." Sabi ni Papa sa akin sa napakalamig natinig.

Nanlalaki ang aking mga matang tiningnan ito. 

"WHAT?! PAPA!" The Queen shrieked in horror...

"Your mother and I already talked about it Clover Yvangeline.... After your Project on Europe airline and her project PH... You will be working hand on hand with our new venture... I want you to develop the newly acquire island near in Palau. " papa said firmly.

"NOWAY PAPA! I CAN'T EVEN STAND THE SIGHT OF HER EVEN FOR JUST A MINUTE!" hindik na pagrereklamo nito.

Napairap na lang ako sa kaartehan nito.

"Pa, it would be fine if I won't be involve on that project. Since I was planning to go abroad after the project PH. You see my life is not here.x" kalmado kong paliwanag rito

"Ow! That's a great plan ! Can't you make it advance ?!" Sarkastikong tanong ng reyna.

Tiningnan ko lang ito at hindi na muling pinansin.

"Your family is here... Your home is here...Devone ..." Ani Aunt Yvangeline sa nagaalalang tinig. "Why do you have to go abroad? You are a Stavros... You are belong with us...anak." Dagdag pa ng mga ito.

I feel a warm covering my whole being... A motherly love...

I restrain myself to show How really I feel...

Hindi ako pwedeng magpakitang naaapektuhan sa pinapakita nito... Dahil alam ko...

Hindi magugustuhan iyon ng reyna at magiging mas magulo lamang ang lahat...

"Let her be empress mama! She wants out... Then give it to her." Anito

"Clover..." Ani aunt.

"You can't pursue with your plans... Not until your done with the island... " ani papa with finality. Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako...

Ito ang kinatatakot kong mangyari... Kaya ayaw kong umuwi rito...
Papa and his wife will do everything just to make me feel I am belong with their family...even if I am not.