Simula

"You are invited to our Homecoming this coming month! Devone! You've been missing in action for a decade! And now that you are back from your long journey of moving your ass on! Your attendance is a must!"

"Really huh? Mayumi can be this annoying..isn't she?" I took a sip on my wineglass and look at my reflection in my vanity mirror.

That was the fifth time I played the voice mail of my dear friend back in college...and I want to regret the day I got in touch with her again... She's persistent and kinda annoying.

I came from a very long journey... I literaly had my around the world trip...for more than 10 years... Right after my graduation rights...I asked my father and her wife, Aunt Yvangeline to book me a flight out of the country... I didn't even attended the dinner mi Familia for my lil success as my batch Suma cum laude...and my father together with his family understand my decision.

As they said, I can be a butterfly... I can be whatever I want since I am a fcking breathe of a new air for them.
Tho I am a illegitimate child... My father Celestino Stavros and my mother Dionne Leandro who happened to be a soon-to-be a nun that time had one sinful night and I am the fruit. My mother is one of a kind lady. She is an amazing person... She never bother my father's family not until she suffered on a severe illness that lead her to her deathbed... She left a letter for my father without me knowing it, one day after my mother's burial ,Aunt Yvangeline...or Empress Mama was on our doorstep and claiming me as my fahter's child...and as an 11 y/o kid, I accepted it.

At first its hard for me to adjust, especilly when my ate...The Queen Clover Yvangeline is a certified bitch. When I reached my legal age, I asked my father to have my own place... Coz I don't like it whenever The Queen was insulting my mother... Minsan... Naiisip ko kung paanong naging anak ni Aunt Yvangeline ang ate ko. Demonyita ang Reyna...at anghel ang Empress.

As of my other siblings... My legitimate big brothers, they were fine... Lalo na si kuya Ymar na pinakamalapit sa akin. He is definitely a best brother for me... As for my illigitmate big brothers, they were fine too as far as I know...since I didn't have the fortune to be with them since they were on their mother's crib...ako lamang sa mga anak sa labas ni Celestino ang nakuha nya ...

Another beep from my phone came...

I took it...and play the video msg. From Aunt Yvangeline.

"Hi, Atmen frische Luft! Guess where I am right now?"

Napangiti ako ng iharap niya ang camera sa napakagandang lugar na huling pinuntahan kong bansa bago ako nagdesisyong umuwi muna ng Pinas... Germany...

"You're blog entry on this place met beyond my expectation! I never watched the city lights from your kuya Carlos Ytan's Skycraper when I visited him... But today I made an exception! No wonder that you got many readers and followers on your blogcite and IG. You made me proud ... Atmen frische Luft... Me and your father "

I feel a warm thing covered my heart... I want to cry... Aunt Yvangeline never fail to make me feel I am belong... That I am her daughter too... That's why I love her like how much I love Mama Dionne...

"Empress mama... What are you doing in there?"

"C'mon Carlos Ytan ....say hi to our Atmen frische Luft... I'll send this video to her!" Masayang sabi ni Aunt Yvangeline kasunod niyon ang pagappear ni Carlos Ytan sa video na yumakap sa likod ng Empress...

Ngumiti ito sa lente ng kamera... "Hi... Devone Angela... How our lil fresh air ?"

Napangiti ako . Sa Skycraper nya ako dumeretyo ng huling pasyal ko sa Germany last month upang kuhanan ang city light...kaya nagkasama palang kami ng seryosong taong ito. He is a sad mad man! I know... She's after with a royal lady of Germany kaya naroroon ito... Hindi ko alam ang buong kwento... Dahil kuya Ymar and I just had a short time to talk noon...