"It's our only choice. He shouldn't have the satisfaction of torturing us any longer." I told him.

He raised my chin so he could have a better view of my face. My eyes bore into his and I remembered just how easy it was to get lost in them.

"I love, Blake. I love you so much." He spoke with such seriousness and affection that I couldn't believed him any more.

"And I love you more. I always will." I whispered as he leaned close enough that my lips brushed his when I spoke.

"Then you shouldn't have hit me so hard," He said and he pulled away from me. I couldn't fight back my giggle and he mocked an angry face at me making me doubling over laughing before I groaned at the pain his my chest.

I stopped immediately and Bellamy help onto me like I was something too fragile. "I'm a pathetic excuse for a boyfriend. I'm never there when you need me."

I shook my head at him cupped his cheek with my hand. "You're not my bodyguard. You're everything a boyfriend should be, I know that."

"A normal boyfriend wouldn't leave his girl alone." He said.

"A normal boyfriend wouldn't even stay after his girlfriend gets into a near fatal car accident and is bedridden. And they aren't as hot as you either." I smiled as I kissed him slowly on his lips.

"Wait, why would he?" He broke the kiss and looked at me with a confused expression.

My insecurities crept in but I shrugged at him. "You're literally my nurse." I said hoping he wouldn't think of the things I saw. Particularly my body.

"It would sound better the other way around, you know." He said with a glint of mischief playing on his face. He dipped in to kiss me again and this time none of us tried to break it. It was soft, needy and therapeutic all at the same time.

He slowly rested me back on the bed and I shimmied under him to a more relaxing position. Meanwhile he was planting kisses on my neck making the skin tingle under his touch. My breathes were heavy as he kept doing whatever he was with my skin and his mouth. Mostly making hickeys in my opinion.

"Don't leave me." I breathed out when he moved back towards my lips.

"I don't think I can, love." My heart fluttered more when he said that and I think I pulled him a little too hard by the hair so his lips could crash onto mine because he made a weird sound before kissing me hungrily.

When I was breathless and panted for air, I realized Bellamy's hands were under my shirt. He met my gaze and tried to tugged my shirt up but I shoved him back.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

I was feeling extremely insecure about myself right now.

"We can't. I'm not...I can't move." I settled for another truth.

The thought of being intimate with him was probably one my the best things I could imagine but right now it came with a high price. I could lose him. Just one look at me and he would leave.

"It's alright, I'm not asking for sex." He said before leaning down to kiss me again.

I was aroused but I couldn't let this happen. "Then stop." I said harshly.

"Let me just kiss you. It helps me calm down." He begged and I sighed. "I know you're trying to hide yourself from me but let me tell you that I don't care."

I opened my mouth to say something offensive to get him to back away but he latched his lips onto mine in a very demanding kiss. He was winning but when we pulled away I took sharp breaths to stop him.

With The Bad Boy ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें