#2 Captured

(SkyWolf's POV)

I take a long route to the cave enjoying the cool, night air. It's not often that I do something for myself, because everything is for the pack, but tonight, I wanted to spend some time alone. I wander off of my path, and head deeper into the forest. I can hear the the crickets chirping, and other night animals moving around. I sat down by a tree just to listen. That's when I hear a russle in the bushes. Before I can jump to my feet, a green dart dart hits my side. I get up and try to run away, but I trip over my own paws becoming dizzy and disoriented. I see a shape standing over me, but my vision soon becomes black.

(Time skip)

I slowly wake up, my head feeling groggy. I feel something smooth and cold binding my legs together. I open my eyes to sits, to see that a chain is around my paws. I look around to see that I'm in a large room made of metal. A door that is also metal, being the only exit. I try to open my mouth to bite that chains, but find a metal mask over my muzzle. Where am I? Why am I hear? I remember stories of beast that walk on two legs that steal prey and kill wolves, but those are just stories, right? And I'm not dead, either.

I lay their for about an hour, before I hear the metal door scrape open. I jerk my head up, to see a creature peeking at me. I somehow instantly recognized it as a human. He wears a white shirt, with lime tree headphones on his head. He looks nervous, like he's not suppose to be here. He starts to say some words in his human language, but the strange thing is that I can understand most of it. "Don't worry ___. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm trying to ____out of here.". He said. I could tell from his tone that he didn't expect me to understand, but was trying to keep me calm. I notice he is carrying a plastic sack. He slowly steps towards me. I fold my ears back and growl softly, letting him know that I'm not happy. The person hesitates, but proceeds to wrap me in the sack. Once I'm in the sack, he slowly pulls something from his pocket. Before I can see what, I'm hit with another dart, and fall back asleep.

(Ty's POV)

I feel bad tranquilizing the brown wolf, but it was the only way my plan would work. The place I'm in is a place for animals with 'unique features'. Basically, a place where people pay to see interesting animals beaten and tortured. When I heard that a wolf with X symbol in white fur, I new I had to help it. It shouldn't be tortured just because it had a fancy bit of fur. I also had another reason to help a wolf in particular. When I was just a baby, my parents and I were attached by a bear in the middle of the woods. My dad tried to get it to go away, but it kept coming closer. Just before it attacks us, a wolf with white fur lunched itself from the trees, and attacked the bear. The wolf also had a squiggly 8 on its leg, in black fur. If that wolf hadn't been there, then I would not be here.

I loosely tie the bag close, and hoist it over my shoulder. If this is going to work, it had to look like I am taking out the trash. It's late at night, and not a lot of people are still here. I don't know what I'm going to do with the wolf after I get it home, I don't know where it was captured, so I don't know where to set it free. I'm sure it would be fine anywhere, but I'd like to return the favor the silver wolf did all those years ago. I shift the bag on my shoulder, hoping the black wolf doesn't wake up anytime soon. What would my friends say about me steeling a wolf? I smile at the thought. They're gonna flip tomorrow. I had invited them over before I found out about the wolf, and no point in canceling. They'd come anyway.

I make it out of the building without any trouble. No one has tried to steal animals before, who would want to? So the security wasn't very good. I walked down the dirt road, back to my village. It wasn't small, but not big by any means. Just right. It takes about 20 minutes to travel between the two, so I just walk. Soon I reach my house, the wolf thankfully still out cold. I go inside, locking the door behind me. My house is a little bigger then average, witch is weird, considering I live alone.

But it had tons of bedrooms for when all of my friends come over. All the bedrooms have locks on the doors, but one lock is different. I had accidentally put the lock on backwards, so it locks from the outside. I guess it'll come in handy after all. I walk into the bedroom, setting the bag on the bed. This room wasn't used much because of the lock. It has a small bed against the wall, the only other furniture being a small desk and a full length mirror. I open the bag and slide the wolf onto the bed. I hope he doesn't brake anything when he wakes up. I walk out of the room and close the door, making a mental note to check on him in the morning.