33.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

I agreed to be Yoongi's girlfriend.

Even without the fancy proposal. Even without the "will you be my girlfriend?" question.

I agreed to be his girlfriend.

Not just for a week, but for as long as both of us are in. We agreed to stop counting the days as "boyfriend and girlfriend". We know what we are now. There's no need to fake anything, and no need to suppress emotions. The mere thought of being his girlfriend was a bit different from how one would feel if he/she dated someone who doesn't sell arenas, and who doesn't have his/her own tube of hand cream named and designed after them. Not that status had anything to do with the way love works. It was just different. The pressure to be good enough for him makes everything different. Loving Min Yoongi was different. I really had no clue about how dating a popular person, works but I'm not one to back out on this. No matter what.

It hasn't fully hit me that I'm dating an idol. It hasn't fully hit me that I've slept with an idol. It hasn't fully hit me that this idol chose me.

I'm glad he did. I'm glad he chose me back.

Loving Yoongi felt like birth and death at the same time. The beginning is where you're lost, and the end is where you either find your way, or don't find it at all. The middle, is where you get to be lost and found, all at once. That's life, in between birth and death. That's where I learned to love Yoongi. In the middle; where I'm lost, and where I'm found.

But it's only just begun.

We only have three days left together before he leaves, and I don't think I'll be able to handle him, leaving. What happened earlier today was not a surprise to the others anymore. After our little confession, Yoongi and I went over to Jin oppa's unit to talk to the boys. Yoongi did most of the speaking, which I thought was way better than having me explain to them one by one, how everything happened, not daring to spare even one little detail.

I told Jana everything over the phone. Since Jana and I were the same age, nothing really fazed her anymore. Everything was either normal or intense, and there was no in between. She accepted everything without making judgements. That's just how she is, and I love her for that. Besides, her company outing blessed her with a potential love interest. I just hope everything works out for her because she deserves it. She'll be back in a few days and by then, I hope she introduces someone special to me and the family.

After calling Jana, I also told Ronnie. Ronnie cried so hard when I told her about it. I guess that didn't help with her situation. She missed Jimin more than anything but she wasn't ready to face him. She wanted to be good enough for him... she already was, but she never believed in herself. Even when Jimin does.

Yoongi sat quietly on the couch while reading through a magazine. He had an iced americano on the coffee table, and a sketchbook beside him.

"Jagi, come here, please," Yoongi called out. I stopped mixing the cake batter I was making and walked over to the couch to sit next to him.

Yoongi flipped the pages of the magazine a few times before landing on the right one.

"Ah," he said, licking his lip. "What do you think about this? Too this? Too that?" He asked. The picture he was pointing at was a picture of a house with grey exterior walls and black beams by the entrance. It was three-storeys high, with only a few neighbours, and was built in the woods. It was perfect.

"I think it's beautiful! Whoever owns that house should always take care if it! That house probably has more value than I'll ever–"

"Shut up," Yoongi demanded. "Do you like it?"

"Y-yeah. It actually looks a lot like my dream home. Plus, the colour scheme is amazing," I answered.

"Okay," Yoongi replied. As if on cue, Yoongi's arms snaked its way around my waist. My breath suddenly hitched when his fingers grazed the skin on my back. He was smirking. This doesn't feel right.

"Jagi? Can I tell you something?" He asked cheerfully. A gummy smile flashed on his face.

"Yeah, of course," I replied, stroking his cheek gently. He leaned into my touch even more.

"Okay," Yoongi said, shuffling in his seat like a kid. He doesn't do these things often but when he does, it's definitely something to remember.

"I love you," he whispered. My heart fluttered at the sound of those three words. "Saranghae, jagi. Saranghae, jagi. Saranghae, jagi!" His eyes glistened with love, and I adored every second that I got to look into his eyes. Yoongi was the living proof that angels do exist on earth. Although, he could be a devil's spawn as well. But, only I know why and how.

"I said that in two languages. You're really lucky to be dating such an amazing man," he exclaimed, puffing his chest out.

Cupping his chin, I kissed Yoongi softly on the lips. "Saranghae, Jagi," I said, before planting a small peck on his cheek.

"I'm happy," Yoongi said, putting the magazine away. He lifted my legs off of the ground and put them on top of his. "It's been a while since I've been selfish and I actually don't regret it,"

"It's okay to be selfish sometimes. You know that, right? And don't worry about it. You won't be alone from now on, okay?" I replied, smiling at the boy next to me.

Yoongi nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Eomma's going to love you so much. You really are, something special," he added, pinching my cheeks hardly. "I can't wait to take you to Daegu in a few months,"

"What abour your appa? And your brother? And, and,– holly? What about Holly?" I asked nervously. I like dogs but I'm not really good with dogs. "I'm nervous, jagi. I w-want your family to like me,"

"Appa will love you like his own daughter , and my brother will love you, like his own sister," he sighed. "About Holly though... I spoiled Holly too much before... so, good luck with that and I hope you two get along," he chuckled. "And, jagi... you shouldn't worry about that. I'll be there. They will love you, but not as much as I do. So, relax. Relax,"

"Hmm.. okay. Don't worry, I'll try to be friends with Holly," I said with enthusiasm. I tried.

Yoongi got off the couch and carried me to our bedroom. Pushing me gently on the bed, he left a kiss on the sensitive spot on my neck. Oh God, here we go again.

"Guess what?" Yoongi asked, a smirk forming on his lips. I could already feel my soul burning in hell. What a sinner.

"Y-yeah?? What's up?" I replied, voice shaking from the anticipation. I had a feeling that this was going to happen.

In a blink of an eye, Yoongi hovered on top of me. My frame shook underneath him. Doomed.

"Wanna play a game with me?" Yoongi asked, taking his shirt off quickly before locking me in between his arms. Well, there goes my sanity.

It's gonna be a long night.