3.

*If you're uncomfortable with the thought of blood, here's your warning.

"There's a pool upstairs at the rooftop. Hot tub, pool, and a little garden. You can use it any time, y/n."

Jana had to go to work tonight so you're left alone. She had to work to pay for her insanely priced apartment.

"Okay, thanks. I'll see you tonight, Jan. Take care," you bid your cousin goodbye.

You knew that there were a lot more tenants now so you decided to use the pool before they find out about it.

Quickly changing into your one-piece swimsuit, you put on a black (of course, it had to be black) t-shirt dress over it. It was 7pm now and the night sky was just starting to clear up.

You went inside the elevator and pushed the button directing you to the rooftop.

No one was there. Thank God! You walked towards one of the pool chairs to leave your belongings. You went in the pool right away.

The water was really warm. Not hot tub warm, but just the right kind of warm. You went for a few laps before floating. Your body was floating like a paper boat. It was so peaceful. Until your relaxing moment was interrupted by a scream.

"Oh my god!"

Before you even thought about it, you ran towards this guy, lying on the floor with a bloody arm.

His skin was milk and it felt like sugar.

"I went here to go for a swim, but then I saw you," he looked at you. You locked eyes with this guy. And you couldn't believe it was him.

"I thought you were dead, so I ran.. sorry," his hair was all soaked up in water. What just happened, and why is he here? He was still looking at you.

You avoided his gaze and looked at the huge gash on his left arm. It was oozing with blood. Not that it grossed you out. It was your job to take care of people after all.

You forgot that you only had a swimsuit on so you quickly grabbed your t-shirt dress and ran back to him.

"The Lord.. must really love me, and hate me, at the same time, oh God," you thought to yourself.

Without second thought, you stood up and pulled him up. You stuck your hand out for him to grab.

He held your hand. Tightly.

"I don't know where the first aid kit is in here but I do have one back in my unit. Let's get you cleaned up," you said. Your heart was pounding. Why wouldn't it?

"Okay," he whispered.

Once you got off the elevator, you took out the keys and tried to unlock the door. You couldn't.

Your hands were shaking terribly. You're still in shock from what had happened earlier. You might not even be able to breathe.

He was looking at you. Not at your hands. Not at the door. Not at your trembling body. He was looking at your face.

Finally, you've unlocked the door.

"Come in," you said while avoiding any contact. You were never this awkward with anyone. But why do you feel this way? Oh yeah, right. He just bled in front of you and apologized, no big deal. And you were just playing his song non-stop since last night, really.. no big deal.

Being the hospitable person you are, you even got him a huge drying towel and one of your oversized t-shirts. A white one, with a tiny pocket on the left side. One of a hundred.