6.

"I think.. my soul.. just left-" Jana was gasping for air as you found your way out of the arena.

"Your body," you finished her sentence. She really had a great time. If she only knew that the boys she screamed for were your neighbours.. You didn't even want to imagine it. She would probably sleep outside their door.

"Did you see him?! Did you see him, y/n?! V winked at me! I'm a married woman now!"

You were at loss for words. She was really crazy. You wouldn't blame her, though. Your heart does skip a beat whenever Yoongi looks at you. Whenever, they look at you.. "Snap out of it, y/n!" You internally scolded yourself.

"Okay now, let's go. You've had too much fun tonight, Jana. Let's go," you took her hand and pulled her from the crowd outside the arena. You could hear so many voices. Everyone had a story to tell. Thousands of different stories in just one night. What a beautiful memory.

On the way to Jana's car, you spotted a couple holding hands. They were probably in their mid-20s. They looked so happy. They were so in love. If only love was fair to everyone.

"Hey, before you burn their heads off, let's get going," Jana pulled you out from the trance you were in just moments ago.

Since tonight was a busy night, the streets were filled with cars in every direction. You knew that you'd be stuck in traffic. Maybe you should open up to her? Maybe you should tell her how you feel about falling in love?

"You're really quiet, y/n. What's going on," she must have noticed how badly you wanted to speak. You just never found the courage to do so.

"I know this may sound crazy, but I have to tell you something. And it's been bothering me for days now," you looked at her and she nodded.

"Do you remember that time when we were kids, when Grandma would tell us how beautiful we were? And how, special we were? And how the right man will show himself to us at the right moment?" Jana nodded again. She was really listening.

"It makes me think. We grew up in such a loving environment, that there's nothing we can offer but love, yet we never receive the same love we give out. After he left me, it got to a point where I doubted myself,"

The tears were already starting to build up in your eyes and Jana's.

"I couldn't sleep for weeks, my body was suffering from emotional stress, my mind was all over the place and you know what hurts the most?" You paused.

"What?" Jana answered.

"Believing that I deserved it. That I deserved to be left alone when all I ever did was love someone completely. And it got to me so bad, that I don't think I'll ever be the right person to anyone at all," Your tears started to fall. It was difficult for you to open up about how scared you've become after being cheated on and left alone. The idea of being with someone was beautiful but what damage could a beautiful thing do?

You've been single for a quite a while and of course, there have been guys who tried to woo you over but you just couldn't do it. You never let anyone in. Until he showed up.

Until Min Yoongi decided to shake the walls you so carefully built around you. You didn't even know him. You were a fan, you were a supporter. But you didn't know him. How can you like someone you barely even know?

Does he even know what he's done?

The car was filled with silence after you opened up. You knew it was painful for Jana as well because you grew up together. And for the both of you, what hurts one, hurts the other just as much.