32.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

Day 4

With only three days left together, I couldn't help but crave a love I know I'll never fully own. Yoongi woke up this morning and left me another note on the nightstand, and I've already braced myself for those nights where I want to be safe in his arms but couldn't, and those mornings where I want him to be the caffeine that wakes me up under the sheets but also couldn't, because he is no longer mine.

Home soon. Grocery shopping with the boys. I'll buy you food. Check my laptop for me, please. Don't miss me too much.

– Jagi

After a quick shower, I went straight to where his laptop was. Turning his laptop on, I saw a photo of me on the screen. It was a photo of me, sleeping. My hair sprawled out perfectly on the pillow, and the white blanket hugged me just below my chest.

I've always wondered how Yoongi does these things. He's been taking photos of me without me, noticing, and whenever I see them, they always turn out perfect. Genuine.

I was about to text him when the door of the apartment opened. There he was, both arms carrying grocery bags. Behind him were two, taller figures. Taehyung and Jungkook.

Putting the bags down on the floor, Yoongi made way for the younger men to enter. "They just wanted to say hello to their noona," Yoongi added. He shook his head as Jungkook poked at Taehyung's side before rushing to where I was sitting. I stood up and gave the boy a hug.

"Noona! Noona!" Jungkook sang loudly. He was always as cheerful as ever.

"Kookie," I cooed. Taehyung walked over to my side, basically dragging his feet with him. He plopped himself down on the couch and covered his eyes with his hands. "This hyung can't stop talking about you, Y/N. What did you even feed him?" Taehyung said, pointing at Yoongi who was grinning at me.

"What did I feed him? Uh, myself," I thought. For obvious reasons, I didn't say it out loud. It was already embarrassing enough to have Yoongi look at me and my body like I wasn't flawed from head to toe.. and that, I wasn't his "meal" from a few nights ago.

"Get up, Jin hyung wants you both. He's about to film a new episode of Eat Jin. Go," Yoongi said, pulling the two men by their collars.

"Bye Noona! Tell us if hyung is being rude to you. We'll beat him up!" Jungkook chuckled, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Excuse me, but I think you're choking Y/N. Let her go," Yoongi walked over to us, pulling the maknae away from me. "That's my job," Yoongi added, a smirk visible on his face. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were caught offguard by their hyung's sudden comment. The two looked at each other, with eyes wide open and mouths dropping down. I was embarrassed but the expression on Taehyung and Jungkook's face seemed to have washed away the tension.

"You. Are. So. Inappropriate. HYUNG!" Taehyung cried, repeatedly hitting Yoongi's arm. "I'm telling on you, you bad, bad hyung!"

"At least I didn't flash anyone, unlike Jimin," Yoongi spat, making Jungkook squirm in disgust. "Don't flash people like Jimin. Okay?"

Jungkook was still zoned out when Taehyung dragged him out of the apartment.

"Sorry, you had to agree to this, Y/N! Yoongi hyung's a little weird at times!" Taehyung called out from the hallway. I simply waved goodbye at him and Jungkook.