Prodolodge

The moon was at its highest peek, shining a silvery light into the forest. A sleek, brown wolf slid through the undergrowth on silent paws. This wolf's name was Sasha. The she-wolf had just lost one of her pups. The other hidden in a cave, far away from her pack. Her pups were a few weeks old, when the weakest, a male, had died of sickness. The she-wolf mourned her pup, howling her pain to the night.

When she remained silent, the wolf heard a faint noise. A sound of anguish and fear. Being curious, the she-wolf raced through the trees, towards the sound. Soon enough, she came across a clearing. The sent of fresh blood was everywhere. Two bodies could be seen at the edge of the clearing, the stench of decay all over them. The she-wolf was about to leave, when another wail split the air. The wolf walked towards the sound, to find a small, human baby. The child was wearing all black, except a gold amulet with a purple gem stone. The young boy had to have been only a month old. On his shoulder, was a patch of lighter skin, marking an X. A birthmark. But the strangest thing was, that this child had the green, slitted eyes of a wolf.

The child stopped crying when it saw the she-wolf, watching with unblinking vigilance. On the back of the amulet was a symbol in the ancient writing. In the human language, was also written 'sky'. The wolf edged a little closer, examining the child. Just before she got within a few inches, the child was absorbed in a bright light. The wolf jumped back, and was forced to look away. When the light died down, and she looked back, she jumped again in amazement. Where the boy once was, there was now a small, black pup. The only resemblance between the two, was an X of white fur on its shoulder. It went against every law of the wolves to abandon a healthy pup, and having lost her own pup, the she-wolf picked up the pup. As long as it was a pup, she would protect him with her life. She thought to herself
'I will name you SkyWolf'.

Ok....... so I started this book in 2017. Now it's 2019. I really have no excuse except for a little bit of writer's block. I've just kinda slapped on an ending and called it goods. This was the first ever Team Crafted book I started writing, and now it finally has an ending.

(Parts of the book were written when I was just starting to write, so it might be cringy)