I stilled myself as I sense him leaning towards me. Not wanting to show any weakness, I glared at him not once cowering from his sinister gaze.

When he finally reached my left ear, he whispered the words that made my control snap.

" You can't escape from me remember that I have my ways to track you, weakling"

Gathering my strength to my legs I kicked him on every man's weakness, the family jewels. He shouted in pain not expecting being kicked on his balls, his hold on me loosening. I snatched my hand from his hold but didn't stop my assaults towards him.

I kneed him on his stomach making him doubled over in pain and proceeded to elbow his neck, wanting to make him unconscious but he quickly recovered and dodged my elbow and quickly throws me with unbelievable strength that sent me flying.

My back slammed against a tree painfully as I heard a crack. I hissed as I felt a severe pain on my head and back. Something dripped down my face and it takes no genius to know that it was blood.

My vision started to get blurry as I heard a blood-curling roar.

Blake

Beside me Xavier released a deafening roar seeing blood on Sage's face and charged towards Seth killing anyone who blocks his way from getting to him.

Following his lead I started  eliminating rouges without mercy, my body shaking as I poured my anger as I kill them. I kept attacking wanting to finish this quickly and take my turn in making that bastard pay. Behind me the others started on their killings wanting revenge for hurting Sage.

Their numbers started to decrease as we kill them mercilessly the only ones left are those behind their leader.

Our blood boiled as we heard him laughed as we slaughter his minions. We charge at him wanting to end this while he just stood there smiling maniacally but before we reached him someone stopped us from our advance. We look at her in shock.

Sage.

She stood their with her back facing us, arms spread wide standing between us and him.

"Why?" I asked her. Why is she stopping us. But more importantly is she protecting him?

She didn't answer instead kept her gaze on Seth.

"Leave" 

We looked at her as if she was possessed, Is she crazy?!

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jake shouted at her voicing out our question but she didn't respond.

"This fight is between you and me." She declared still glaring at him.

Seth didn't said anything just stared at her, calculating. He signalled his party to stand down and retreat. He turned his back on us and said.

"This isn't over, one way or another you will be mine again." Then they were gone.

Nobody from our side moved, the olace thick with tension as we bore holes in Sage's back wanting answers. This isn't the Sage we know. She will never let an enemy get away.

"What the hell was that?!" Jiro shouted standing in front of Sage as she was now facing us.

She stared at him, no emotions leaking from her eyes. They look as I had first seen her....dead.

"Its just as you have seen, I let them go." Sage monotonously said.

I just stood there looking at her shocked but most of all pissed. Can't contr my anger anymore I shouted at her.

"Why the fuck would you do that!?" I shouted. Looking at her wanting answers. But then she glared at me not giving me what I wanted.

"That's none of your business." She stated and walked past us but Xavier blocked her way and stared at her clearly pissed off but remained calm and stared at her. She just stared back and just brushed passed him entering the house leaving us here.

Once she was out of our sight, Aaron cursed frustrated at her. Crystal clearly look like she wanted to go after her to get some answers but Jake placed a hand on her shoulder shaking his head.

"Don't, that's just how she is" he said

"But that's the point, that is not the Sage we know" she argued.

"Believe us, even if you try to talk to her she will only say the same thing, that it's none of our business" Jiro sighed clearly worned out.

"But....why?" She asked.

"Its her way" Jiro stated.

"Her way of what?" Mike questioned.

Jiro and Jake looked at the door where Sage entered with crestfallen faces.

"Protecting"