15. Nike's New Spokesperson

Silas

It's been six months and I can easily say that Neveah is the strongest wolf in the world. She's gotten so good that she trains the children so that they are fighting almost as good as my warriors, they just aren't as coordinated so of course they have a few years to cultivate their skills. Despite the uproar from the parents about teaching the children how to fight, Nevaeh was able to eloquently explain that the all parts of the pack are equal and that they all need to be able to protect themselves in the most intense situations. She even went as far to explain her story about wandering off alone and almost having a near death experience. The parent's didn't give her any flack after that.

Besides just that we have decided to unofficially adopt Tina into our little family. So she lives in the room next to ours, but is in our room every night so that has put a dent on our non-existent sex life. Nevaeh and I have gotten pretty adventurous, but the whole penetration thing has not been successful. Every time we get the opportunity to go all the way, she has some task to complete or the new beta has a question; having to help accumulate this new beta is the worst thing in the world. He's a complete idiot! I am emotionally exhausted and it's one of the most aggravating things in life, plus I'm sexually frustrated. Not a good combination!

I slammed the door of our room and fell face first into the bed.

"Mommy, daddy is angry again," Tina said. Admittedly this is the third night in a row that I have come in the room in some form of a fit.

"He is, why don't you get us the drinks that we made earlier," Nevaeh said.

"Yes mommy!" Tina said running off to the kitchen.

"So what happened?" Nevaeh asked.

"The fucking beta couldn't stop an argument between two if the warriors. He made it worse and they wound up fighting themselves," I explained.

"So what happened after that?" Nevaeh asked sitting on my back and began rubbing.

"They are forced to do night patrol for the rest of the week plus attend morning training. I really feel like Benny was on mali and percocets because this idiot is going to give me greys," I growled out. Nevaeh chuckled above me.

"Benny meant no harm besides the guy has some potential just give him a few more days. He's new and Benny took him in to train him up. Think of how great of an asset he'll be for the pack once he reaches his full potential," Nevaeh said.

I turned over so that we were facing each other and rubbed her thighs.

"Aren't you just the greatest alpha there was," I said smiling.

"You flatter me," Nevaeh said smiling and rubbing my chest.

"Mommy Daddy, I got the juice," Tina said running into the room.

"Be careful you don't want to spill anything," Nevaeh said pulling her up onto the bed.

"Daddy this is red lemonade," Tina said handing over the juice, "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

I sat up drinking the lemonade, it was delicious!

"This is really good Tina, you made this by yourself?" I asked sitting up.

"Mommy helped me," Tina said shylily. She tucked her head down hiding behind her mop of brown hair.

"Well thank you very much love," I said kissing her forehead.

"Daddy," Tina started.

"Yes love," I said sitting up so that they were both sitting on my lap and my back was against the headboard.