Chapter 39

Raph was sitting on the roofs edge across the street from where Leo had his foot ninjas in. Raph did not know how to feel.
    Raph finely was starting to execpt that Leo was gone then Leo shows out of no where. Raph felt so betrayed.
    Raph rubbed his right arm while looking at the building still till then he noticed a curtin some one behind him as Raph looked right ahead. " Raph... there is a reason why I didn't come back..."
   " Just leave me alone..." Raph said sad looking know down as Leo came to his side sitting next to him. " you know I cant..."
    Raph just kept his eyes away from Leo's not wanting to cry out like some the first night thinking he was dead. " how did you make it?"
    Leo looked at Raph and smiled lighelty. " Well as the floor was about to fall on me and the foot. I used my new strength and kept it up for a few seconds..."
   " but Donnie said that it went straight down on you..."
    Leo laughed a little. " I did say seconds... i let the foot ninjas out but as i was going to help Shredder he... cut me pretty deep... so he got smooshed as then I fell conscious."
   Raph started to looked at Leo while seeing Leo's eyes as they looked almost like ice as very little life was in him." When I wolk up I was surounded by the foot clan in New York... I could not leave them sense most of the kids here had no home to go to... so I became their master and help the clan do good."
    " why didn't you come see us... to let us know you lived... to let Splinter know... he blames me for your death." Leo looked to Raph and got Raphs shoulder pulling him right on Leo's side. " I'm sorry Raph... I should have seen you guys sooner but... I felt that I failed you all... especially you Raph..."
    Raph looked at Leo while Leo then looked at Raph. Raph looked at the building and signed. " You didn't fail me Leo... you just... it felt like you left without me.. "
    Leo stood up and stuck his hand out to Raph. Raph took Leo's hand as he then too got up but Leo then pulled Raph a they had their plastron touch and Leo kissed Raph. " I never sill leave with out you again."

~      ~      ~
    Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey was in the room while Casey was at the wall watching this as the foot clan was talking with Leo.
    " this is rediculis! Once they find out Shredder is died we are all dead!" One foot said as others agree and disagreed.
   Leo was more in the foot clan group while the three stood out of the group watching. " They will not know. If we can show the New York news that we have changed but still have the strength then they will not come! They only obay Karai know and last I checked we where still in friendly terms."
    Raph would watch Leo as he crossed his arms seeing Leo talking like a leader he was use to.
    This talk went on for a few hours as then Leo had showed his brothers Mikey and Donnie to a room they could share as Casey had his own. Leo then went to his room as Raph followed him and looked around in the room as it had simular looked back at home. " nice place..."
   Leo laughed knowing Raph was being sarcastic while he went to his bed. Raph watched Leo as he was taking his shirt and pants he was wearing.
   Raph blushed watching Leo while Leo then turned to Raph. " you can take your belt off. Your sleeping in here with me."
   Raph walked a little to Leo as he then saw the scar Shredder gave Leo with his claws. It was deep sense it went thru Leo's plastron to his chest to his stomach.
     Raph got Leo sitting on the bed as Raph looked at the scare more amd put his hand on the scratch marks on his plastron. " I bet this really hurt..."
    Leo grabbed Raphs hand holding it as he then looked to Raph. " It did... but knowing you lived for my actions made it worth having."
    Raph blushed and lopked away as leo laughed again and grabbed Raphs chin. " I have missed you Raph."
   " I have too...and Leo... I love you too." Leo looked at Raph as he then captured his lips as they then started to make out.
    Leo got Raphs belt off amd got Raph on him. Raph got his hands to Leos butt cheeks and started to slightly squeeze them as he got between Leo's legs.
   Leo moaned in the kiss as Leo then pulled away looking at Raph. " we could stay here in the foot clan together..."
   Raph smiled at Leo's words and went to his cheek kissing it then slowly down to Leo's neck. " Where ever you are Leo I will alwayd be there with you."
    Leo moaned and wrapped his legs round Raph as they found their lips together again. Leo then got them rolling on the bed and got Raph on the bottom. " from how your acting I'm guessing you got all your memerys back."
    Raph chuckled. " yeah I remembered what got me to love you all over again. "
    " and what was that?" Leo said getting Raphs mask off. " my fear of love you with out knowing you would reject me."
    Leo and Raph then chuckled and kissed again as from this night Leo became to new Master to the foot clan and Raph as their Sensei Master to reach them how to fight.

                         The End!

                  Ending craft song