Chapter 36

Leo tried to stand up as he still held his arm. Leo panted hard and felt some how his muscles was getting a little bigger then his normal size.
   Raph came to Leo and helped him up as he looked to Baxter. " What's going to happen to Leo!"
   "Like I said... he will be like he was before but will not have a way to stop." Baxter said as Raph growled and was about to attack Baxter but Leo grabbed Raphs arm breathing hard with a weak face. " Raph we need... to go..."
    Raph got to Leo and started walking to find their way out after Raph got his sai's that he saw in the lab rooms table.
   But as they kept walking Leo grunted in pain almost falling on the floor but Raph held Leo as he kept Leo up.
    Leo then felt his mind getting mad and moody when he wanted Raph to let him go sense Raph was making Leo feel usless.
    But Leo shaked his head as they continued to walk as then they started down the last floor and seeing the exit. Raph started walking a little faster as they both heard somthing behind them and turned.
    They both saw Shredder and Baxter Stackmen standing there with a few foot ninjas. Raph lets Leo go getting his sai's out ready to fight.
    " Haha if you wish to die then let's fight but of you do not leave in 2 minutes this building will blow up and we all will be smooshed. but I will not leave with out you Raph. You are my turtle!" Raph looked discussed at Shredder saying that to him.
    Raph was about to say somthing as Leo yelled in pain falling to his knees and on one hand as he then held his plastron feeling his chest hurt and burn. Raph got on one knee to Leo worried about him as Shredder laughed some more. " Leo will have to do for know. Go get him!"
    The foot ninjas was running their way as Raph got back up ready to fight as Leo looked at them then at Raph.
    Leo had only one thing in mind as Leo got up and grabbed Raphs hand with the sai and started to run to the exit. Raph looked surprised at Leo's running away actions when the bomb then exploded making every one running around then a straight line as Leo then fell with Raph picking him back up.
    The building started to fall over them while Raph struggled to run at the exit with Leo being almost limp. But as it looked like the floor over them was falling it made Raph and Leo fall to the ground with Raph over Leo.
     But they felt nothing move so they opened their eyes and saw the floor being held with two parts of this floors thin walls. Leo breathed harder as he and Raph got up with Raph a little head of Leo.
    Shredder was still there as he spoke. " come with us Raph you will have all the fun to kill. "
    " I don't need that!" Raph yelled as Leo looked at him. Leo took a few breathes and heard the to thin walls cracking that was keeping the floor from falling.
    Leo looked at Raph and said to Raph that made him look at Leo surprised but then got hit on the back of his neck Leo knocking Raph out. " I love you Raphael..."
     Leo held Raph up and started to run at the exit where the two walls where. Shredder cursed and yelled running to get Raph from Leo.
    But Leo used his then new strength and thru Raph out of the exit rolling Raph then out of the building with Donnie heading to Raph.
    Leo looked at them with at lest a good amount of foot from the Shredder getting to Raph. Leo turned to Shredder making him stop. " You will not get Raph..."
     Shredder laughed and had his remaining foot ninjas to get Leo. But Leo then grabbed his katanas and ran to the ninjas.
    But Leo insteantly jumped at the wall holding the upper floor and stricked it with his katana. Then Leo started to the other wall as the rest of the building was starting to shake again.
    " Leo!" Leo heard Donnie say as Leo got to the other wall and stricked it too when also Shredder tackled Leo down to the ground as the floor over them then fallen and landing over every one.
    Donnie was running to the way in to help Leo but the building then fell and made Donnie fly back from the force of the slam form the floor hitting the ground.
     Donnie slowly got up as he looked at the remaining building that was nothing but rumbles and broken things.
   Raph opened his eyes slowly then wide open as he sat straight up. " I remember!"
    Donnie got up as Mikey staked by Raph while Raph looked around with a smile but saw Leo no where to be found.
   Donnie came to Raph and placed a hand on Raphs arm. " Raph... Leo... he's..."
    " No..." Raph then looked at the building ot rubble and got up fast running to it. " Leo! No!"
    Donnie grabbed Raph to keep him from going there and try to find and get Leo out when there was no way for Leo to survive.
   Raph soon stopped struggling in Donnies arms as he looked down with shaking arms. " I... I finally... remember... and you die... I REMEMBERED! YOU FEARLESS JERK!"
      Raph yelled as he fell to the ground and Donnie let's Raph go as Mikey came to go to Raph but Donnie stopped Mikey as he k ow that Raph was in the mood that he could kill no matter who it was.
    Raph looked at the ground holding his arm from keeping it form shacking as he had all of Leo's face expressions. Happy, sad, mad, annoyed, sexy, and flushed.
   Raph then let it out and started crying not being able to see Leo ever again or tell him he loves him too.